The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by halamadrid777
lol I open my email id at least 50 times a day. Still no updates on track since 19th Sept :smile:

LOL i genuinely thought I was the only one - my application was submitted 10 days after yours :P what uni/course have you applied for? and hopefully you get some replies too!!
Sent mine off a few weeks ago! Only have one offer from Glasgow uni, and just got an acknowledgement email today from Strathclyde! I'm checking track almost all day every day! Haha.
Original post by alevels.
LOL i genuinely thought I was the only one - my application was submitted 10 days after yours :P what uni/course have you applied for? and hopefully you get some replies too!!

Computing :smile: at Manc, Sheffield, Cardiff, Li'pool, QUB!!
What are your choices and for what course?
Original post by nerdcake
I sent in my application on the 1st, and obsessively checked Track several times a day with no change. Then yesterday I received an email saying Track had updated, and I was suddenly really unwilling to actually find out what it was! Turned out to be an offer from Liverpool though, so that's ok.

May I know what course? I've also applied to UoL and waiting :smile:
Reply 84
Sent my application off two days ago for English at Oxford, Warwick, York, Leeds and UEA. So far had acknowledgement emails from Warwick and Leeds and got an offer from York :biggrin: Does anyone know how quickly the rest of these unis get back to you?
Reply 85
I sent my application yesterday and I'm checking track every 10 minutes or so :s-smilie: Only got an acknowledgement mail from UCL tonight.
(edited 9 years ago)
Just got onto track, joining in the fun!!!
Every morning, I check my email as soon as I wake up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by halamadrid777
Computing :smile: at Manc, Sheffield, Cardiff, Li'pool, QUB!!
What are your choices and for what course?

Awesome! Ah I'm applying for International Relations at SOAS, Queen Mary, kings and Birmingham and HSPS at Cambridge 😊 the wait is killing me
Original post by alevels.
Awesome! Ah I'm applying for International Relations at SOAS, Queen Mary, kings and Birmingham and HSPS at Cambridge ������ the wait is killing me

Cool choices really :smile: All the best, I'm waiting like anything since 19th! Checking e-mails and track literally like 20-25 times a day! :biggrin: But I'm expecting decisions by October end. :rolleyes:
Just thought I would say hey :smile: spent the last 2 hours constantly checking track haha
Original post by annieh999
Just thought I would say hey :smile: spent the last 2 hours constantly checking track haha

Welcome! Where have you applied? And for what?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I haven't had any updates to track yet since applying last week, but I now have acknowledgements from 4/5 of the unis I applied to, which is nice! Just waiting on the fifth!
When I'm not checking track or my email, I'm looking at Nottingham's website.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got acknowledgement for Warwick
Original post by hullaballoon
I haven't had any updates to track yet since applying last week, but I now have acknowledgements from 4/5 of the unis I applied to, which is nice! Just waiting on the fifth!

Not all unis give them so dont panic if your 5th doesnt
Original post by chem@uni

I second this. Nottingham didn't send one. And it's the one I'm most anxious to hear from!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh that's good to know, thank you!
Original post by Coffeetime
I second this. Nottingham didn't send one. And it's the one I'm most anxious to hear from!

Posted from TSR Mobile

What are you applying to?
What are you applying to?

Ancient history.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending