The Student Room Group

Has anyone applied yet?

A lotta ppl from my year are applying around Friday/Monday!
Original post by erudite
A lotta ppl from my year are applying around Friday/Monday!

I've sent mine off but I don't think it makes a difference when it goes in - along as it's before deadline day! :biggrin:
Reply 2
Nope, no rush. I need more time to make sure that I'm making the right uni choices
Original post by Mehhhh
Nope, no rush. I need more time to make sure that I'm making the right uni choices

Can I ask who is writing your reference? How are they getting it done if you have not yet sent the application to them?
Reply 4
Original post by russellwallace
Can I ask who is writing your reference? How are they getting it done if you have not yet sent the application to them?

I'm on a gap year so I'm applying independently. This means that my referee can attach the reference to my application without me having to send it to him (I've sorted out the reference about a month ago)
Original post by Mehhhh
I'm on a gap year so I'm applying independently. This means that my referee can attach the reference to my application without me having to send it to him (I've sorted out the reference about a month ago)

Thanks
Just re-applied today to Edinburgh, Barts, KCL and Plymouth
Applied to Plymouth, Exeter, UEA and SGUL
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Jaska
Applied to Plymouth, Exeter, Plymouth and SGUL

Why only two Plymouths? I'm going for Plymouth, Exeter, Plymouth and Plymouth :tongue:
Original post by Mehhhh
Why only two Plymouths? I'm going for Plymouth, Exeter, Plymouth and Plymouth :tongue:

ahhh, i meant UEA xD
College sent my application yesterday. I've applied to Oxford, Imperial College London, York, Sheffield and Bath. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending