The Student Room Group

Help!! - Applying for UNI's in London/UK

Hello, I'm currently applying for Media Studies and Sociology at
Kingston University
Ual - University of the Arts London
Brunel Univeristy
London Southbank university

And my last choice is outside london, but I don't know which one i should go to between University of Brighton and Essex? And the unis i've listed above are they good? do they have a good reputation?

please reply! Thanks :smile:
Original post by msxo
Kingston University
Brunel Univeristy

And my last choice is outside London, but I don't know which one I should go to between University of Brighton and Essex? And the unis I've listed above are they good? do they have a good reputation?

Out of all the unis you've picked, I'll definitely say Brunel has the best reputation, the weather is not that bad in Uxbridge too! So If you get an offer from them consider it! Out of Brighton and Essex, I'd say pick Brighton cause its further away from London, and you want to keep your choices as wide as possible. The beaches down there is pretty good too, so at least you know your summer won't be boring ;p. Wherever you end up going, I'm sure you'll enjoy it and last of all, good luck with everything x
Reply 2
Original post by XxNattyboyxX
Out of all the unis you've picked, I'll definitely say Brunel has the best reputation, the weather is not that bad in Uxbridge too! So If you get an offer from them consider it! Out of Brighton and Essex, I'd say pick Brighton cause its further away from London, and you want to keep your choices as wide as possible. The beaches down there is pretty good too, so at least you know your summer won't be boring ;p. Wherever you end up going, I'm sure you'll enjoy it and last of all, good luck with everything x

Thank you so much for your reply! But are the beaches that good? true! thank you, you too!
Original post by msxo
Kingston University
Brunel Univeristy

And my last choice is outside london, but I don't know which one i should go to between University of Brighton and Essex? And the unis i've listed above are they good? do they have a good reputation?

Hi msxo!

It's great that you're going to be applying to Kingston University! I'm a second year student and Student Ambassador so please feel free to ask me any questions you have about Kingston!

Good Luck with your application

Chloe:smile:
Student Ambassador
Reply 4
Original post by Kingston University
Hi msxo!

It's great that you're going to be applying to Kingston University! I'm a second year student and Student Ambassador so please feel free to ask me any questions you have about Kingston!

Good Luck with your application

Chloe:smile:
Student Ambassador

Thank you so much! Will message you now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending