The Student Room Group

Rubbish DPD service

Hello, basically, I've ordered something from The Body Shop and started wondering why my parcel hasn't arrived yet. Checked DPD website and apparently it says it's on it's way back to the sender. They mention on their website that the card has been left several times.. guess what.. no card has been left at all :facepalm:

This is not the first time since they are not delivering my parcels.. Once I've spent all day sitting at home and guess what.. on their website they said they did try to deliver it and no one was at home, and they left a card :facepalm:

Is it worth complaining to DPD customer service or somewhere higher? Or is it like blowing against the wind? :K:
The time it will take to complain is going to be fairly low, so even if nothing comes from it, you haven't lost much. So yeah, I would say it is worth complaining.
I've had bad experiences with them too. Ordered a big winter coat and some other items of clothing and the tracking thing on the website said they had delivered it through the letter box.

.....as if a big winter jacket can fit through it.

I've never complained to DPD though. I only complained to the actual store I bought it from and they refunded me and gave me discount on my next order. Sticking with 'click and collect' nowadays. Worth a try though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending