The Student Room Group

Was this girl flirting with me at the Nightclub? Or was it just friendliness?

So I was at a nightclub last night with some friends and we were dancing on the dancefloor.

Suddenly a group of girls started dancing with us and one of them "accused" me of bumping into her. Jokingly I said "I didn't grab your butt" and she laughed at it and said she thought I had pushed her. As I make the joke she touched my chest and we danced together for a bit. After that we kept playfully bumping into each other (like pushing and a bit of teasing too) .... I'm really terrible when it comes to flirting and I can never understand the signs :/ ... I've never dated anyone either.

I could see her friends were looking at me too whilst this was happening.

Was she coming onto me?
probably
Ya she wanted the D

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Whatever dude.
Reply 4
I was just being funny ... wasn't intending it to me a Danny Boyle L-O-L joke ... jesus
Reply 5
Your evasion of talking about her assets does not equate to you denying ever pushed her. You had come on to her first by drawing attention to her butt she had then quickly reciprocated, giving you a chance, maybe she still thought she was pushed after drinks. Touching your chest was flirting that would have led to more had you done more with her body, but since you didn't. Bump!

It isn't a good signal. People you choose to dance with can feel easily rejected, especially after stupid comments that are ambiguous about whether you liked her butt or not. Need to work on making her feel desirable, rather than being playful about it that may make her bumpings get less friendly.
Original post by glycerin
Your evasion of talking about her assets does not equate to you denying ever pushed her. You had come on to her first by drawing attention to her butt she had then quickly reciprocated, giving you a chance, maybe she still thought she was pushed after drinks. Touching your chest was flirting that would have led to more had you done more with her body, but since you didn't. Bump!

It isn't a good signal. People you choose to dance with can feel easily rejected, especially after stupid comments that are ambiguous about whether you liked her butt or not. Need to work on making her feel desirable, rather than being playful about it that may make her bumpings get less friendly.

Original post by Yours Truly
I was just being funny ... wasn't intending it to me a Danny Boyle L-O-L joke ... jesus

question guys...you go to a party many are tipsy...like myself

I dont wish to take advantage but how do you know who to make move on if most are drunk:?
Reply 7
Original post by trustmeimlying1
question guys...you go to a party many are tipsy...like myself

I dont wish to take advantage but how do you know who to make move on if most are drunk:?

Well really anyone looking for a good time there for that night, and just that. Maybe someone slightly less tipsy than myself, considered unlikely to throw up on me.....but not anyone sober enough to hold the capacity to carry me off for taking advantage of him...and demand more from my drunk state.

In that general atmosphere it's a norm to be flirting once tipsy, but i can imagine there'd be some awareness, in your exchange of responses, whether someone is looking to take it further. And it can look that way from unclumsy, playful bumping.
Original post by glycerin
Well really anyone looking for a good time there for that night, and just that. Maybe someone slightly less tipsy than myself, considered unlikely to throw up on me.....but not anyone sober enough to hold the capacity to carry me off for taking advantage of him...and demand more from my drunk state.

In that general atmosphere it's a norm to be flirting once tipsy, but i can imagine there'd be some awareness, in your exchange of responses, whether someone is looking to take it further. And it can look that way from unclumsy, playful bumping.
fair enough.
yeh everyones very handsy and grabby at house parties though..especially the girls

tis a mess and a half.but cheers.I shall plough ahead the next time.bit awks when others are slow to do anything but someone has to make the first move.
What does it matter now? You lost your chance of getting some poon.
She wanted the D dude. Joke.
There's a likely chance of her being attracted to you.
Original post by Yours Truly
So I was at a nightclub last night with some friends and we were dancing on the dancefloor.

Suddenly a group of girls started dancing with us and one of them "accused" me of bumping into her. Jokingly I said "I didn't grab your butt" and she laughed at it and said she thought I had pushed her. As I make the joke she touched my chest and we danced together for a bit. After that we kept playfully bumping into each other (like pushing and a bit of teasing too) .... I'm really terrible when it comes to flirting and I can never understand the signs :/ ... I've never dated anyone either.

I could see her friends were looking at me too whilst this was happening.

Was she coming onto me?

I don't know why but this is making me laugh......
Reply 12
You missed the moment...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending