The Student Room Group

Whats the longest time you have went without a shower...

...or any other type of contact with water? I can say quite proudly that my record is roughly 3 weeks which i achieved over the summer. Do not be ashamed :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I think maybe 1.5 weeks, maybe longer when I was younger but that's the longest - you don't even want to know how greasy my hair was then.
Original post by Mr.bob
...or any other type of contact with water? I can say quite proudly that my record is roughly 3 weeks which i achieved over the summer. Do not be ashamed :smile:

3 weeks?!?!

How on earth did you achieve that? World Challenge?

I struggle to go one day without showering, let alone 3 fecking weeks! lol
(edited 9 years ago)
a week... :colondollar:
I bow down to you sir
Reply 4
5 days. We had a school trip to France and the three of us had to share a bath - not even a shower - in this crappy hotel (which only had cold water on for 80% of the time!). In hindsight, I kind of regret doing that though no one noticed that I hadn't had a proper bath.
3 weeks without any contact with water?! You didn't even wash your hands? Nasty.
3 days whilst doing dofe there were no showers at the campsite :smile:
The longest I have gone without a shower is a week.
Obviously when I was a kid I probably only bathed once a week or whatever but in my adult life it would have been Thursday morning- Sunday night when I went to a festival. I felt grim as anything by the end, personal hygiene is of extreme importance to me
Just over a month when I was at college. :cool:
One week.
I have been three weeks plus without showering, though only during school holidays when I had no routine. I did have contact with water though, such as washing my hands after using the toilet :smile:
Maybe 4 days? Anything longer than 2 and I start to feel gross. Even when out camping I'll wash myself off in a creek or something...
About a week I think. Over the summer holidays when I wasn't doing much.
About 12 years..the last time I showered was when my mam gave me one.
nearly 4 weeks. definitely more than 3 weeks.
Reply 16
Original post by Mr.bob

That's so shocking you probably fit the criteria for disability benefits
Reply 17
Original post by Ndella
5 days. We had a school trip to France and the three of us had to share a bath - not even a shower - in this crappy hotel (which only had cold water on for 80% of the time!). In hindsight, I kind of regret doing that though no one noticed that I hadn't had a proper bath.

Considering you were in France you probably blended in quite well :tongue:
Reply 18
Original post by Mr.bob
Considering you were in France you probably blended in quite well :tongue:

BURN!!!!
Reply 19
4 days, usually over a weekend that I've gone camping or to a festival.

Quick Reply

Latest