The Student Room Group

Biochemistry 2015 applicants

Hello!!!!!!!! I sent off my ucas application yesterday, and applied to surrey, queen mary, bath, leicester and kings. I was wondering whether any of you have gotten offers yet and what universities you are applying to. Thanks :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by ruqia
Hello!!!!!!!! I sent off my ucas application yesterday, and applied to surrey, queen mary, bath, leicester and kings. I was wondering whether any of you have gotten offers yet and what universities you are applying to. Thanks :smile:

I already have unconditional offers from Sheffield, Liverpool and Birmingham; and I've been invited to interview at Manchester. Won't hear from Oxford until the end of November, but fingers crossed :cool:

/smug

Seriously, good luck with your application. I have heard that Bath get back to applicants pretty quickly. Which uni is your first choice?
Reply 2
I have mine to my school's career office just this week. It won't be sent off for a while though.
I'm applying to York, Bristol, Birmingham, Exeter and East Anglia. A weight is off my back now that I've sent it off, but now im beginning to worry about replies :/

Congrats on your offers nerdcake!!
Reply 3
Original post by nerdcake
I already have unconditional offers from Sheffield, Liverpool and Birmingham; and I've been invited to interview at Manchester. Won't hear from Oxford until the end of November, but fingers crossed :cool:

/smug

Seriously, good luck with your application. I have heard that Bath get back to applicants pretty quickly. Which uni is your first choice?

Thank youuuu :smile: Wow that is amazing congratulations! Good luck to you too!

I found out that I got an offer from Bath today yayyyy! I was really not expecting that haha! I really like bath but surrey is my first choice (if I hopefully get in)

What uni is your first choice? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by aloxela
I have mine to my school's career office just this week. It won't be sent off for a while though.
I'm applying to York, Bristol, Birmingham, Exeter and East Anglia. A weight is off my back now that I've sent it off, but now im beginning to worry about replies :/

Congrats on your offers nerdcake!!

I know how you feel! I'm sure you'll get your replies! Good luck! I hope everything goes well for you!! :smile:
Reply 5
What did you get at AS and what were your predictions, if you don't mind me asking? :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Salwa_
What did you get at AS and what were your predictions, if you don't mind me asking? :smile:

At AS I got 1 A and four B's (which I was really annoyed about because I was a few ums of an A in them :frown: )

And I'm predicted 4 A's :smile:
Reply 7
I got ABBC and similarly, I was 2% off an A in both biology and maths and 2UMS off a B in chem so I mentioned it in my references-_- Hated my chem exam. I'm predicted A*AAB. But well done for your grades! I'm not applying to biochem but they have very similar entry requirements to Pharmacy so yeah lmao. My friend got 4B's for AS and got an offer yesterday at Manchester for biochem so good luck!! :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by ruqia
Thank youuuu :smile: Wow that is amazing congratulations! Good luck to you too!

I found out that I got an offer from Bath today yayyyy! I was really not expecting that haha! I really like bath but surrey is my first choice (if I hopefully get in)

What uni is your first choice? :smile:

Oxford is my first choice, but my second first choice is Sheffield.
Got offers from warwick, bath and leeds, really hoping for york, anyone heard from them? And good luck everyone :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending