The Student Room Group

Is there anything I can do to get my boyfriend back?

My boyfriend said he needed time as space and I reacted badly from the shock and we both said something's we hopefully didn't mean and then we ended it. Anyway, I realised that it was a mistake and I'm just wondering if there's anything I can do or say to help us get over this rather than for the good relationship to end in icy silence ?
Possibly send him just one message, letting him know you don't want to break up, but will give him time. Then the ball is in his court, and you will just have to wait to see what move he makes.
All you can do is tell him how you feel, and see how he reacts to it. Hopefully he, like you, didn't mean what he said, but if he genuinely does want to break up then you have to respect that and try to move on.

Once you've told him how you feel, don't pressure him. Give him the space he's asked for.
Reply 3
no let it go its over. needs time and space = polite way of saying he just doesnt want you, doesnt wanna be with you. thats what it means. even if u talk to him to convince him to reconcile, it doesnt exactly bode well for the future does it, its a sign that its just not gonna work. if he wants you, he'll talk to you, so just be patient for a bit. otherwise, its over, you just have to accept it, move on, forget about it, and find someone else. dont blame yourself for anything.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending