The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XXVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Multitalented me
Cool :cool: So you're studying for a Mathematics degree or just something that contains some Maths? :tongue: Is it your first year? :smile:

Functional Skills Maths that I have to do alongside my degree.
Original post by ChrisLay1
Functional Skills Maths that I have to do alongside my degree.
Ah ok, is there an important reason why you have to do that in addition? Enjoy anyway :smile: If you somehow can that is...
Cool :cool: So you're studying for a Mathematics degree or just something that contains some Maths? :tongue: Is it your first year? :smile:

By the way your avatar is fab.. The mask is one of my favourite films :3
Original post by abbiemac
By the way your avatar is fab.. The mask is one of my favourite films :3
Thank you :h: it was also one of mine growing up, Jim Carrey is hilarious :lol: Also btw may I ask you what you're studying at College? :smile:
Thank you :h: it was also one of mine growing up, Jim Carrey is hilarious :lol: Also btw may I ask you what you're studying at College? :smile:

I normally find him a bit too OTT but he was perfect there :biggrin: are you in sixth form/college/uni?
I'm doing chem, biol and maths :3
:wink: no one else did :P

No one else does the amount of wordplay as me

Posted from TSR Mobile
I normally find him a bit too OTT but he was perfect there :biggrin: are you in sixth form/college/uni?
I'm doing chem, biol and maths :3
Fair enough & yeah he played the character perfectly :smile: Oh cool, are you doing AS or A2 now? All going along rather smoothly, confident you'll get the grades you want? :smile:
Fair enough & yeah he played the character perfectly :smile: Oh cool, are you doing AS or A2 now? All going along rather smoothly, confident you'll get the grades you want? :smile:

Hey you missed my question :P repeating my A2's. Atm it's smooth enough but I'm just hoping for the best :3
Hey you missed my question :P repeating my A2's. Atm it's smooth enough but I'm just hoping for the best :3
Ah yeah, I'm sorry :colondollar: I was studying Economics at Uni but suspended my studies after a couple of years as I wasn't enjoying it. Ah ok, incidentally I had to repeat my A2 as well :erm: I'm sure you'll do fine providing you keep on top of everything :smile:
Ah ok, is there an important reason why you have to do that in addition? Enjoy anyway :smile: If you somehow can that is...

Yeah it's because they let me on the course despite not having a C in Maths, so I need to work to get to a C :smile:

Maths has never been my best subject though :/

and I'm first year yes :smile:

(sorry if my replies to your previous quotes seemed a bit blunt btw haha).
Yeah it's because they let me on the course despite not having a C in Maths, so I need to work to get to a C :smile:

Ah ok, I suppose in some areas you just have to work a bit harder in, cool :smile: Nah it's fine, no need to apologise :smile: It's better than no reply :biggrin:
Ah ok, I suppose in some areas you just have to work a bit harder in, cool :smile: Nah it's fine, no need to apologise :smile: It's better than no reply :biggrin:

Yeah that's true :smile: it's always been a weakness of mine but yeah will just have to work harder.

What sort of maths is it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
What's this? What style of humour?

Posted from TSR Mobile

A stand up thing, im gonna go for the nerdy vibe I think, just telling stories

Good luck! You'll do fab :P how big is the venue? Is it like an open mic pub thing?:3

Sort of yeah, its for comedy society, around 200 have been invited, bit I don't know howany are going

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Joe1996

Sort of yeah, its for comedy society, around 200 have been invited, bit I don't know howany are going

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh right sounds cool.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah yeah, I'm sorry :colondollar: I was studying Economics at Uni but suspended my studies after a couple of years as I wasn't enjoying it. Ah ok, incidentally I had to repeat my A2 as well :erm: I'm sure you'll do fine providing you keep on top of everything :smile:

Ah that's fair enough :smile: so what do you do now?

Original post by Joe1996

Posted from TSR Mobile

My dad does that :3 as soon as you get into it you'll be flying :biggrin:
evening :smile:
Reply 5997
Hellò åll
Yeah that's true :smile: it's always been a weakness of mine but yeah will just have to work harder.

Original post by Andy98
What sort of maths is it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

GCSE.

Quick Reply

Latest