The Student Room Group

Girl said that I am "too nice". What to do?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by yo radical one
^ Old post

^ New post

Certainly has been bitter lately :wink:

Didn't realize I had already posted lol. I was going for comedic effect this time round.

Still maintain my first post. But being yourself does not mean being nice per say.

I don't suffer from nice guy syndrome anyway. I suffer form they don't even know I exist syndrome :rolleyes: Spitting on her would surely fix that :holmes:

Edit: Just saw this on a site I was looking at. Seemed relevant :tongue:

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Syntek
Success with women = striking the balance between tenderness and aggression.

Too tender (or "nice" as you put it) and you won't assert yourself enough and show that your have your own principles and integrity. You wouldn't want a parter that agrees with you 100% of the time because it gets boring, fast.
Too aggressive on the other hand and you come off as, well... Invasive.

Here's what Askmen says about it:

"If you're nice, that's great, but what you really want to be is a great guy. You want to be a man who treats people well and also stands up to his own principles. You want to be a man who stands on his own two feet and isn't afraid to stand up to a woman just because he’s attracted to her. You want to be a man who leads, a man who decides if he wants to pursue the relationship or not, not a nice guy who tries to conform to her wants every which way and puts himself in the beggar's role. Nice guys are beggars. Great guys are catches."

That quote is something beautiful. :u:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending