The Student Room Group

when you are interested in someone

Scroll to see replies

Original post by snitching kermit
but films are inherently dramatised and do not represent real life.

see the titanic clip above (which was even meant to be based on a true story) and its still so far from real life. who's really gunna act so cheesy and sing come josephine in someone's ear.

I know haha. when I said 'yes they are' I was agreeing with you. I do not suggest that OP goes running after his lady friend yelling her name through crowds etc. Though some of the ideas are valid I suppose IF they're very toned down.
Original post by Maid Marian
:rofl:

Apart from that bit, that scene is so romantic though :love:

my favourite part is when Jack tells Rose I've got nothing to offer to you, I've got 10 bucks in my pocket and I know how the world works :colondollar:
Original post by DeceitfulDove
I know haha. when I said 'yes they are' I was agreeing with you. I do not suggest that OP goes running after his lady friend yelling her name through crowds etc. Though some of the ideas are valid I suppose IF they're very toned down.

but I am OP.

why do you not see this :cry2:
Original post by iammeyouareyou
Doesn't differ too much from "guy logic" then I suppose.

Except girls pretend like they're holier than thou. Just makes me want to barf.

Have conviction.
Original post by snitching kermit
but I am OP.

why do you not see this :cry2:

Oh lol :lol: I lost track of this somehow, though someone else was quoting me. Yeah, just be...normal. We know nothing about her, only you do.
Original post by DeceitfulDove
Oh lol :lol: I lost track of this somehow, though someone else was quoting me. Yeah, just be...normal. We know nothing about her, only you do.

but then what if she think you're interested in her as a friend and not something more?

dont wanna be caught in that f zone.
Reply 26
QUOTE=snitching kermit;51283663]no that falls into the stalker category imo

i browsed those twitter profiles like girlnotes and sassytbh and even though they get tons of retweets the consensus was that the things were stalkerish if done in real life

plus no one even acts so openly in real life. wtf.

I think your wrong..
This is so romantic..
There are still women who like to be loved like this.
It Is sad that the men of today would be to embarrassed to show wild passionate romance like this. It's beautiful..
Ordinary is boring
Original post by Nick Parsons
White Knight 101: call someone a virgin when they call girls out on their contradictions.

I believe in sex after marriage incidentally so you won't see me talking to no sloot.

LOL! Awh sex after marriage

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending