Anyone doing German and Italian?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Tom102
Just got a mechanical engineering offer

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey what was your offer? Mine was AAA
Anyone else with an A*AA offer who has had to run themselves ragged to try and meet it?
Original post by mmms95
guys can you log in to portal???? i can't and it's say my password/email is incorrect and when i go to change it it says im not registered???? they sent an email saying we have to log in and i just email admissions telling them im having problems, is this just me ???

Glad I'm not the only one, it says my portico has expired when I tried to reset my password and gave me like 'SITS ERROR 007' or something, I also emailed them. :smile:
Original post by Wahrheit
Glad I'm not the only one, it says my portico has expired when I tried to reset my password and gave me like 'SITS ERROR 007' or something, I also emailed them. :smile:

ahh ok thank god its not only me, i thought they deleted my application or smthng ahah, did you get an email saying to check portico about how to verify qualifications?
Original post by mmms95
ahh ok thank god its not only me, i thought they deleted my application or smthng ahah, did you get an email saying to check portico about how to verify qualifications?

Yeah I did, are you an unconditional offer holder?
Yeah I did, are you an unconditional offer holder?

Nope, conditional for maths, but idk if I'll meet my offer ahah :P
Original post by mmms95
Nope, conditional for maths, but idk if I'll meet my offer ahah :P

Positive thinking! :biggrin:

I ended up having to register again using Online User Registration btw, I'm on my account now
Positive thinking! :biggrin:

I ended up having to register again using Online User Registration btw, I'm on my account now

ohh okay, I think I'll try that
Original post by Boop.
Hey what was your offer? Mine was AAA

AAA, fingers crossed I make it..
Original post by Tom102
AAA, fingers crossed I make it..

do u think anyone got AAB offer? annoying that ucas offer says AAB then they make it higher
Original post by snb1234
I'm for Theoretical Physics and I have an unconditional too :smile:

Awesome man :biggrin: will we share lectures do you think?
Anyone else for the arts and sciences BaSc? it seems to be mostly maths and science people here lol... or 2016 deferred entry? Hopefully they'll be lenient with the grades for all of us deserving peeps! Thanks to biology I might miss that A :'(
Original post by SebastianTindall
Awesome man :biggrin: will we share lectures do you think?

Yeah most of them! First year lectures are pretty much the same for all the courses except I have more maths ones I think.
You guys reckon UCL will be tough on the A* in maths for economics this year?
Original post by Bananaicecream
Anyone else for the arts and sciences BaSc? it seems to be mostly maths and science people here lol... or 2016 deferred entry? Hopefully they'll be lenient with the grades for all of us deserving peeps! Thanks to biology I might miss that A :'(

yes! But my exams haven't gone very well, so I'm really worried. I need an A in physics and an A in maths, and an A in a humanity to major in sci and eng and minor in culture, but I genuinely think I haven't achieved those grades.... are you majoring in health?
Hey, I am only in AS but I just wanted to ask about Economics at UCL and what they ask you. I've done my Maths A level but I think I just scraped an A due to M1. However my core modules should average out to around 90 (could be 87 to be precise). I am planning to resit m1 and do s1 next year, will UCL reject me because of my ums scores in Maths?
Original post by jayjay531
You guys reckon UCL will be tough on the A* in maths for economics this year?

Have they let in people with A's in maths before?
Reply 1598
Does UCL go in clearing for any of their courses, just wondering
Original post by Hudl
Does UCL go in clearing for any of their courses, just wondering

It's usually their policy that they are not:

https://www.ucl.ac.uk/news/news-articles/0814/130814-results-clearing-confirmation-adjustment

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending