The Student Room Group

Higher French HELP! :)

Hello I'm looking for any study tips and how to structure/decide what content to put in an essay. especially with this media short essay - I cant think how to structure an essay that asks for advantages and disadvantages of new technology in more than just two paragraphs stating whats good or bad.. any help is appreciated! thanks
Aim for 120-150 words (mine are always over though..) The teachers look for variety of tenses, so try and include one example of each type of tense, and include already constructed phrases that you can find online, in past papers and listening transcripts. It's hard, but try and avoid deciding what to put and translating from English to French, and as a general rule have Into, para 1, para 2, conclusion. Decide before you start writing what each paragraph will be about

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't know how much the Higher exams have changed since last year, if at all, but I made a thread with a lot of help and tips on all levels of French, Spanish and other languages: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2320896

Good luck
Use all close readings, things you have been given in work sheets to make up the bulk of the essay, then just do a different paragraph for each different idea you bring into the essay! Good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending