The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

If you were suprised to learn that you're a 34H then clearly they can't be ridiculously big; size 34 is below average anyway.

What does that have to do with it?

It means she has a below average rib size; it says nothing about the size of her breasts which are obviously tremendously above average.

boys like breasts any shape or size.

I think you'll find that most boys have preferences for size and shape.
Reply 81
more adventurous

I think you'll find that most boys have preferences for size and shape.

Yeah. The bigger the better.
I'd rather have my lil As.
Reply 83
Yeah right :rolleyes: . Sounds like someone is either in denial or lying.

Yeah right . Sounds like someone is either in denial or lying.

Why do you assume that everyone finds H-cups attractive? How ridiculously proposterous.

I'd much rather be an A-cup than an H-cup (and I'm neither of these sizes, incidentally). Reading this thread has only made me feel sympathy for the OP (and the other similarly sized posters), and make me feel so glad that I'm not that size. I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't see the fun in having h-cups. Sure they might look nice to your eyes, but have you thought about what it's like for the girls who have to actually carry that much weight on their chests?

Why on earth would anybody "lie" or be "in denial" about not wanting breasts that most likely will cause them back pain, will mean it's almost impossible to find a bra that fits, will mean that they can never go without a bra, will mean that they will sag incredibly by the time they're 20, and will make their breasts most likely ridiculously out of proportion with the rest of their body? Yeah, what a thing to lie about...
Reply 85
There are good and bad points to having big OR small boobs.
But i can say with great certainty that mine wont be sagy at 20!
Well this thread is certainly making me feel better, because I've found lots of nice people in my shoes :smile: I've always been pretty big in the chesty region, but because I developed early and people made fun of me, I was completely in denial about my real size...in fact, Ive spent about 5 years in a 32c bra completely knowing that, erm..this wasn't the case.

After I came back from holiday I went off to get remeasured and faced the horrible truth...I'm actually size 28/30 DD. Considering that I'm actually a pretty skinny size 8, my tits look upon my body much like Jordan's...my boyfriend might find this wonderful, but I bloody don't. I think I look incredibly top heavy, and some of my wonderful male 'friends' openly talk to my chest when pissed (and sometimes not..) What depresses me further is how unattractive 'big girl' bras are...they look like parachute silks, and the phrase 'fuller figure' as if we're some type of special freaks.

However, I did find an amazing store called 'Leia' which does brands like Freya, a couple of Rigby and Peller lines and Panache etc, which are trying pretty had to make girlies with big tits feel a bit more normal. They're expensive, but I'll happily splash out to feel sexy. Only slight problem with some of the lines is that the knickers can be in the 'fuller figure' stereotype though..I might have unfortunately large tits but I don't want granny panties thank you very much! It's a start...hopefully we'll get nearer to being considered 'normal' by shops in the future..:smile: x
ravenous_soup_dragon
Well this thread is certainly making me feel better, because I've found lots of nice people in my shoes :smile: I've always been pretty big in the chesty region, but because I developed early and people made fun of me, I was completely in denial about my real size...in fact, Ive spent about 5 years in a 32c bra completely knowing that, erm..this wasn't the case.

After I came back from holiday I went off to get remeasured and faced the horrible truth...I'm actually size 28/30 DD. Considering that I'm actually a pretty skinny size 8, my tits look upon my body much like Jordan's...my boyfriend might find this wonderful, but I bloody don't. I think I look incredibly top heavy, and some of my wonderful male 'friends' openly talk to my chest when pissed (and sometimes not..) What depresses me further is how unattractive 'big girl' bras are...they look like parachute silks, and the phrase 'fuller figure' as if we're some type of special freaks.

However, I did find an amazing store called 'Leia' which does brands like Freya, a couple of Rigby and Peller lines and Panache etc, which are trying pretty had to make girlies with big tits feel a bit more normal. They're expensive, but I'll happily splash out to feel sexy. Only slight problem with some of the lines is that the knickers can be in the 'fuller figure' stereotype though..I might have unfortunately large tits but I don't want granny panties thank you very much! It's a start...hopefully we'll get nearer to being considered 'normal' by shops in the future..:smile: x

Debenhams, M&S, New Look, and La Senza all do bras in your size as well. x

Latest

Trending

Trending