The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 1
What you're asking for (high quality accommodation with a party atmosphere) essentially doesn't exist.

By all accounts there's a negative correlation between accommodation quality and atmosphere, you've gotta choose where on that scale you want to be.

From what I saw of Rootes it was nice enough, and the current students I talked to all said bathrooms etc weren't a problem.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
i kinda already knew the answer but i didn't want that to be it. i was hoping u could solve all my promblems lol. but cheers i guess like u say i'll have to see which is more important.
hmm. as for a 'party' atmosphere, i reckon most halls will be ok, i mean they're full of students so what more can you ask for? apparantly arthur vick and jack martin are a bit quieter than most though. do you want halls or flats?
Reply 4
I'm just finishing my 1st year at warwick and I chose Jack Martin as like you, didn't fancy the prospect of sharing a bathroom with tonnes of people. It's really nice here however, if you are going to go for expensive JM or Av accomodation I'd go AV as it has a common room and lots more fridges etc for £2 more a week. If you want to have lots of fun, i'd go to whitefields or rootes. Lots of my mates live in whitefields, they have a lounge, they're right by the union and most of them don't have any kill-joy resident tutors in their flats so they are very much free to do what they want. Rootes is also good and has a very good social life. If you really want the bathroom though, i suggest you stress how important having fun is on you're little accomodation form on the bit about yourself, hope this helps.

Latest