The Student Room Group

interested or not?

so this girl who's friends with this girl group we sometimes pre-drink with and that, and we talk a lot when we see other and having banter, she knows I've just got out of a relationship too as well, and anyway we've been texting and it's basically nothing proper, just stuff like "I'd like to see you try and win a fight with me xx" and crap like that
You're in no rush - just see where things go...
Depends on who sends the first text each time. If she initiates text conversations, she's interested.
Reply 3
you should probably fight her and beat her up, she's definitely asking you to
Original post by fajitamunch
Depends on who sends the first text each time. If she initiates text conversations, she's interested.

Not necessarily, I've been in plenty of situations where girls are interested and just won't text first out of this social stigma that's developed.
Women can play wicked games.
Reply 5

only just started texting today really, despite having her number since last month, and the text's have flown and haven't like died down
Original post by Anonymous
only just started texting today really, despite having her number since last month, and the text's have flown and haven't like died down

Well it's too early to judge lol, give it another week.
Original post by ConnorHamilton
Not necessarily, I've been in plenty of situations where girls are interested and just won't text first out of this social stigma that's developed.
Women can play wicked games.

If girls are INTERESTED, they will at some point text first. If they kinda like you, then yeah it's a different situation.
Reply 8
Well it's too early to judge lol, give it another week.

should of made it clearer, not exactly looking for relationship, doubt she would be, just one of them flings really but true, about being too early
If girls are INTERESTED, they will at some point text first. If they kinda like you, then yeah it's a different situation.

At some point yeah - I just meant the first time or two...

If you're not looking for a relationship then why are you bothered?
At some point yeah - I just meant the first time or two...

If you're not looking for a relationship then why are you bothered?

after being in a relationship for 2 years I feel a bit new again, and if I can win her, it'll be a good start / friendship as well hopefully
If you can 'win' her? She's not a prize...
I get what you mean though, and yeah it could help build your self-esteem.
If you can 'win' her? She's not a prize...
I get what you mean though, and yeah it could help build your self-esteem.

I didn't mean it in that context, just the 'won' her as in pulled

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending