The Student Room Group

What hobbies/interests should I put on my college applications?

I'm doing college applications and they're asking my interests and hobbies I do. I don't really have any hobbies and I don't have many application worthy interests I just listen to music and watch telly and stuff like that. I'm considering lying but I feel like when/if they interview me they might ask about my interests and I wouldn't know what to say if I had lied.
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by via16
I'm doing college applications and they're asking my interests and hobbies I do. I don't really have any hobbies and I don't have many application worthy interests I just listen to music and watch telly and stuff like that. I'm considering lying but I feel like when/if they interview me they might ask about my interests and I wouldn't know what to say if I had lied.

I wouldn't lie about your interests as you are likely to get caught if you are asked about them in an interview. I would be honest about what your interests are because they are still likely interesting to an interviewer.
Reply 2
Original post by via16

you could mention painting, going for walks or going out in general, listening to music is also good. and even if you don't you could mention you look forward to start doing more activities in your free time as GCSEs was a busy time period for you so now in the summer you will have time to explore what you like to do.
Original post by via16

you could possibly talk about spending time with friends and family as well?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending