The Student Room Group
I bought the 7th edition last year and I hardly used it to be honest, just use a libary one if possible, if your gonna buy a law book though, your always better off getting the newest edition as even the new editions are pretty much out of date, the law changes that much. With some books they have an internet site where you can go for updated information though, in fact just glancing up at my slapper and kelly book, it says it has a companion website on the spine.
britishseapower
I bought the 7th edition last year and I hardly used it to be honest, just use a libary one if possible, if your gonna buy a law book though, your always better off getting the newest edition as even the new editions are pretty much out of date, the law changes that much. With some books they have an internet site where you can go for updated information though, in fact just glancing up at my slapper and kelly book, it says it has a companion website on the spine.

Cool do you have the web address?
I don't have the web address and I don't think there is one any more.
A new edition of Slapper and Kelly is coming out soon.
I did buy the text, but I didn't use it that much either. Its best just to consult it in your library if you need it.
Also, if you are thinking of buying it, make sure that you do buy that up-to-date version as it includes all the important constitutional changes that have ocurred (inc constitutional reform act) and references to up-to-date application of the Civil procedure rules.
beatnik~87
Cool do you have the web address?

I'm at home right now so I don't have access to it but it would be pretty pointless giving it you anyway as the website just adds to information that is already in the book so your source of information would be incomplete.

I know that textbooks can be expensive (spent 80 quid the other day on textbooks and I still need to get a few more) but sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and buy them, if your lucky there might be some cheaper second hand ones depending upon which bookshop you go but your gonna have to buy them at some point unless you use the library to its full potential but don't expect the books to still be there in the runup to coursework deadlines.

Latest

Trending

Trending