The Student Room Group

She didn't reply to my question?

This is regarding a girl I like, but not in a major way...

Anyway this girl mentioned earlier in the day that she needed to borrow a sat nav. I said I may have one by the evening and I'll let her know.

Later I was walking back from a mate's house (having picked up the sat nav he borrowed from me), and was going to walk pass her house anyway. I sent her a text saying that I had it and was passing by if she wanted me to drop it off to her (this was at 10.50pm). I reached her house at 11.20 and still had no reply.
I decided to just keep walking. I get home, and two hours later I still don't have a reply.

I know she's been on her phone as she's on Facebook right now, and it says she's been on whatsapp.

I just don't understand why she would have ignored a practical question, and one that benefits her.

Do you think it may have come across as being forward or something? Just winds me up that she didn't reply for some reason.

Should I mention it when I see her?
I've read texts realised I've left the tap on/burning toast/doorbell/phone call/scratched my are/had a sneeze and just forgot about the text completely.
Reply 2
Original post by And then...
I've read texts realised I've left the tap on/burning toast/doorbell/phone call/scratched my are/had a sneeze and just forgot about the text completely.

Yeah I can see that, but this was something that would be helpful to her, and involved me walking past her house, so I was on route- down thing that needed a relatively quick reply?
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah I can see that, but this was something that would be helpful to her, and involved me walking past her house, so I was on route- down thing that needed a relatively quick reply?

People forget things, no biggie.
Reply 4
People forget things, no biggie.

Suppose.
Suppose.

If you didn't like her you wouldn't have thought twice abouut it.
Reply 6
If you didn't like her you wouldn't have thought twice abouut it.

True. I wonder if she'll reply in the morning now, or just leave it.
Reply 7
And if she doesn't reply this morning, should I bring it up when I see her in a few days?
And if she doesn't reply this morning, should I bring it up when I see her in a few days?

She's the one that needs to borrow the sat nav, not you. Don't bother getting it to her if she can't bother getting it from you.
Reply 9
When I see her Wednesday, should I say something like; "I take it you didn't need the sat nav in the end", something like that?

Original post by Foo.mp3
"Hey, what happened, I picked up that Sat Nav for you and you blanked me. What's up with that!?" :s-smilie:

As tempted as iam to say that, I don't think I will...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending