The Student Room Group

women are worst than men at using people for sex?

There is a lot of stick on men for using women for sex but my own experience and a couple of male friends found that women use men more than we use them.

Men will say to a woman he likes hey I would like sex and women be like no what a creep but if a woman asked a man and he turned down he gets **** on and women have a go at him for not being interested. making the man feel guilty for saying no.

One of my close friends who I live with has recently been having casual sex with a girl, he develops a liking for her and asks her if she wants to do other things but she isn't interested she just wanted his dick. He told me that hes getting bored of her now because not even a friendship is there.

Not all men are sex pests so am I right to think this? what your personal views?
I think that people do stereotype too much that men always just want sex and women always want relationships, from the people I've met it is quite often the other way around.
I want a good relationship with a woman. Anyone who just wants me for sex can go suck my nob!
As someone who's been single for the last 24 years, desperation has led me to hope that there are at least some women who would use men for sex.

Quick Reply

Latest