The Student Room Group

Scared of getting into a relationship ( GAY)

I am afraid of dating a guy because I'm scared of bonking. The penetration may result in cracking my hole( it's small and tight ) and I'm too afraid to bear the pain.
what's that got to do with dating a guy? dating is going out with someone, doesn't have to involve anything sexual
Reply 2
lol gay
Original post by Sollom
I am afraid of dating a guy because I'm scared of bonking. The penetration may result in cracking my hole( it's small and tight ) and I'm too afraid to bear the pain.

So you're a bottom. Go and get yourself a bottle of water based lube and a small plug to play with. Don't force it in.

Problem solved.
Reply 4
Original post by Safiya122
what's that got to do with dating a guy? dating is going out with someone, doesn't have to involve anything sexual

You're right but if we fell for each other then eventually, he would want to see me in bed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Mad Vlad
So you're a bottom. Go and get yourself a bottle of water based lube and a small plug to play with. Don't force it in.

Problem solved.

Lol. . Do you think the hole can be made flexible lool!! ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Serano
lol gay

What's there to laugh about ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sollom
Lol. . Do you think the hole can be made flexible lool!! ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sure. That's what graduated beads tend to be used for. I'm more coming from the angle of removing your fear of someone destroying your arse by having sex with you.
Reply 8
Original post by Mad Vlad
Sure. That's what graduated beads tend to be used for. I'm more coming from the angle of removing your fear of someone destroying your arse by having sex with you.

Thanks pal :smile: what all things can I use for widening it lol ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sollom
Thanks pal :smile: what all things can I use for widening it lol ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Progressively increasing the circumference of the toy you use, over time. You'll find toys in a whole range of sizes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending