The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
yeah nice people do get taken advantage of.
but you're going to have to stand up for yourself sooner or later.
When she says things like that if you don't want to sink to her level just walk away from her. She'll soon learn that you don't want to be around her if she can't use basic good manners:smile:
the word "jealous" springs to my mind
Why on earth are you friends with someone like that? You can do better. If I were you I would drop her like a hot potato.
Reply 24
LadyEnglish
Oooh what is this spray called? lol and yes aaall my friends tell me to get rid of her, just don't have the heart/strength :redface: I really need to though :frown: x

It's called Batiste, I saw it in Boots when I was getting showergel the other day. Think it's about a couple quid.
Reply 25
her0n
It's called Batiste, I saw it in Boots when I was getting showergel the other day. Think it's about a couple quid.

Green tin?(thats all i remember:redface: )
i got mine for £1.99 is really good
Reply 26
bubu
Green tin?(thats all i remember:redface: )
i got mine for £1.99 is really good

Hmm may have to make a purchase :p: I'll take it with me when i next see her so when she says my hair is greasy ill give me hair a quick spray :biggrin: (And may accidently aim it at her face aswell :rolleyes: :p:) Thank you! :biggrin: xs
Reply 27
You're friend sounds like a ****, why be with someone like that? Give her a slap.

Also, she seems a bit insecure with herself, probably has lice.
Reply 28
I use to get really greasy hair after a few days i found that not using conditioner helps and using shampoo. You could also try getting some shampoo for greasy hair.

Sorry if these have already been suggested i didnt read many of the other posts!
She doesn't seem at all like a good friend.

Tell her she has greasy balls, that should put a stop to it.
She sounds like a lovely person....how rude of her.
I cant see why you still want to be friends with this girl. Maybe you just feel sorry for her? From what I've gathered from reading this, she sounds like a horrible person, and not worth being friends with.

Latest

Trending

Trending