The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChrisLay1
Go and play with a ball of string cat :tongue: :wink:

.... yeah, well, you go, do, that stupid bat stuff you do, with the bat things, stupid, bat.

YEAH. #ouch
You just got burned
Original post by Norin
It's the idea that my awesomeness can be contained that baffles me aswell :tongue:....then again TSR has managed to fit almost everyone's awesomeness in one forum!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR's too busy looking at the cheques that the peoples bodies couldn't cash :lol:
Original post by abbiemac
.... yeah, well, you go, do, that stupid bat stuff you do, with the bat things, stupid, bat.

YEAH. #ouch
You just got burned

Yes..that made total sense...:tongue:

Burned? stop, drop and roll.

I totally fly through a crowd of bats because I'm just #badass like that.
Original post by IDukem
I hope you do, if you're the one to take my place then I couldn't have asked for a better person to take it from me :h:

Brooooooooooooooo that had me cracking :giggle: :lol: You're heart must be a Caribbean crush of passion fruit (cause you're passioantaly lustufl obviously) and oysters :eek: Try not to overload your libido and become a human squirt gun though! It may cause you to have a pleasurable experience but the others may be horrified or turned on by the experience...but it's okay, you can cool off in the sea by Club Tropicana :jive:

Really!? You're may favourite person in this thread like...right now :biggrin:

Yeah it's all fun and games haha..
But seriously, just *£9.99* a month, no subscription fees... think about it..
I don't like oysters.. they always look really ashamed, like they've just killed the queen and they are very sorry.. Suspicious look if you ask me :l
It took me way too long to understand anything you said in that paragraph.. haha

YEA IT WAS FAB, he had a giant Frankenstein monster come and swoop over the crowd and everything!
Reply 384
Original post by IDukem
TSR's too busy looking at the cheques that the peoples bodies couldn't cash :lol:

:rolleyes:.....running out of energy to type any longer

Posted from TSR Mobile
why is it so cold? :frown:
Yes..that made total sense...:tongue:

Burned? stop, drop and roll.

I totally fly through a crowd of bats because I'm just #badass like that.

Hahaha :tongue: well it did to me.. it was just too clever for the likes of batman to understand. No offence intended, of course..

And then you run home and go crying to Alfred because a nasty bat touched you :tongue:
Reply 387
Original post by bookworm246love
why is it so cold? :frown:

Aww because the hot wanted to give the cold a chance to shine..?:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 388
Hahaha :tongue: well it did to me.. it was just too clever for the likes of batman to understand. No offence intended, of course..

And then you run home and go crying to Alfred because a nasty bat touched you :tongue:

Alfred's mine:unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Norin
Aww because the hot wanted to give the cold a chance to shine..?:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i suppose :tongue:
Yeah it's all fun and games haha..
But seriously, just *£9.99* a month, no subscription fees... think about it..
I don't like oysters.. they always look really ashamed, like they've just killed the queen and they are very sorry.. Suspicious look if you ask me :l
It took me way too long to understand anything you said in that paragraph.. haha

YEA IT WAS FAB, he had a giant Frankenstein monster come and swoop over the crowd and everything!

Some many oh-so-meaningful-compliments in that post, not one f*** given by you :unimpressed:
It won't fill my need to to take a ride on the wildside...I'll pass!!
I don't like seafood period! I'm weird, but I'm weird with style and ease...like a bada$$ riding a bluebottle :rock:

I'm so jealous of you...like really jealous! I want to live in a house of fire :eek:

:hugs:

Original post by Norin
:rolleyes:.....running out of energy to type any longer

Posted from TSR Mobile

Like...what!? :lol: :colondollar:

None taken feline, none taken :tongue:

You play with cats....that's so badass :colonhash: your black and white tabby really intimidates me :colonhash:
Reply 392
Original post by bookworm246love
i suppose :tongue:

Well it's either that or because the hot was too lazy to carry on doing it's job....I'm so sorry bit high on painkillers right now:tongue:

How was your day?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IDukem
Some many oh-so-meaningful-compliments in that post, not one f*** given by you :unimpressed:
It won't fill my need to to take a ride on the wildside...I'll pass!!
I don't like seafood period! I'm weird, but I'm weird with style and ease...like a bada$$ riding a bluebottle :rock:

I'm so jealous of you...like really jealous! I want to live in a house of fire :eek:

:hugs:

Oh god I'm sorry haha.. I'm a natural born skim reader..
I don't like seafood either.. it's food for the sea. Not food for me. Is how I see it..

Hahaha!
None taken feline, none taken :tongue:

You play with cats....that's so badass :colonhash: your black and white tabby really intimidates me :colonhash:

I don't play with cats.
I am the Queen of cats. There's a difference.
Reply 395
:confused: someone explain what's happening please?
Original post by Norin
Well it's either that or because the hot was too lazy to carry on doing it's job....I'm so sorry bit high on painkillers right now:tongue:

How was your day?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ah okay :tongue:

good thanks :smile:
Original post by Aph

i have no idea :confused:
Original post by Aph

With what? The world in general, applied physics or this thread.?
Reply 399
Original post by IDukem

This isn't the only thread I'm posting in:colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest