The Student Room Group
what a prick. Yes, I'm talking about you.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous

It was my resistance against a society that is far too focused on hedonism and pleasure and not enough on morals. Far too many women attend university anyway so if I can prevent as many as possible from going, I will be delighted.
Another good effort at trying to draw a reaction, a solid 6/10 this time because it's somewhat realistic.
Is this some sort of passive-aggressive revenge thing because she isn't interested in you?
Reply 5
Oh hey, look, it's this thread again.
Original post by Calpurnia
Is this some sort of passive-aggressive revenge thing because she isn't interested in you?

Oh no, not at all. I am A-sexual and am not interested in any relationships whatsoever, I simply like taking direct action.
Original post by CJKay
Oh hey, look, it's this thread again.

Whatsoever do you mean?
Original post by Anonymous

I am not 'a prick'.
Reply 9
Original post by selfsustaining
Whatsoever do you mean?

Troll Alert

I am not a 'troll'.
Reply 12
Oh no, not at all. I am A-sexual and am not interested in any relationships whatsoever, I simply like taking direct action.

Well, throwing her memory stick in the bin isn't really direct action. You're taking the approach of "I'm going to be a coward because I have nothing better to do with my life". Maybe you should go up to her and tell her she shouldn't go to univeristy instead of hiding behind a thrown away memory stick.
Original post by Khione
Well, throwing her memory stick in the bin isn't really direct action. You're taking the approach of "I'm going to be a coward because I have nothing better to do with my life". Maybe you should go up to her and tell her she shouldn't go to univeristy instead of hiding behind a thrown away memory stick.

Women are illogical creatures but if she tries to write her application again I will again stop her. A woman could never begin to understand education processes, I mean look at the atrocious way you have spelled university.
Reply 14
Women are illogical creatures but if she tries to write her application again I will again stop her. A woman could never begin to understand education processes, I mean look at the atrocious way you have spelled university.

Did your mother abandon you? Was your heart so tragically broken by a girl, that now makes you take it out on every other female?

Or are you just bored and have nothing better to do than provoke reactions out of people? I find it quite interesting, how someone could clearly have so little to do in their life.. they resort to trolling internet forums.

LOL. 7/10 overall.

That is all. :biggrin:
Original post by Khione
Did your mother abandon you? Was your heart so tragically broken by a girl, that now makes you take it out on every other female?

Or are you just bored and have nothing better to do than provoke reactions out of people? I find it quite interesting, how someone could clearly have so little to do in their life.. they resort to trolling internet forums.

Surely someone complaining about trolling has even less to do in their life. As a woman though logic is beyond you, so perhaps that explains your silly behaviour.
Reply 17
Surely someone complaining about trolling has even less to do in their life. As a woman though logic is beyond you, so perhaps that explains your silly behaviour.

I'm surprised you're not a woman. You clearly act like it - bitching about other people.
Original post by Khione
I'm surprised you're not a woman. You clearly act like it - bitching about other people.

Khione that stereotyping is unnecessary. Also, please refrain from feeding the troll.
I swear I've seen this exact post for the last two years - dafaq are you still doing in Year 13? Did you not make it to University yet :lol:

Latest

Trending

Trending