The Student Room Group

Any one considering StudyMedicineEurope or planning to study abroad-2015 entry?!

Hey Guys,

So this is a thread for any hopeful medics who are planning to study abroad via the StudyMedicineEurope agency or any other agency for 2015 entry. So here we can discuss application procedures, outcomes, UCAS or anything else really.
Reply 1
I didn't have the best of experiences with that agency, but there are some other good ones :smile: good luck x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by maria-z
I didn't have the best of experiences with that agency, but there are some other good ones :smile: good luck x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh do you know any others?
Reply 3
Hey I pm'd you the agency that I used :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey thanks so much! Im sorry but I think I may have bombarded your inbox with questions (sorrynotsorry!) :'D
Reply 5
Which company can I use apart from study medicine europe? Need info and someone I can trust!
Reply 6
Original post by Rickygk
Which company can I use apart from study medicine europe? Need info and someone I can trust!

Hey I looked at a lot of agencies when I applied. I would recommend steering away from Study medicine Europe and checking out Medic-Link.org.uk

I met up with the people from Medic-Link and they were really good, They helped me out a lot more than the other students that went through Studymedicineeurope and also got me an apartment for a really good price.

If you have any more questions let me know and I can help you out. I am studying in romania right now :smile:

Maria x
hey guys i am a 4th year medical student in constanta romania. I just came across this website, i saw many of you guys thinking to apply for medicine in Romania and europe. i just wanted to let u guys know if u need any advice or information i am here to help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending