The Student Room Group

Any ideas on what to give her as a gift?

I'm doing secret santa and surprisingly i picked a girl and i have a crush on her. I bought her a necklace http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/2194220.htm
I have also bought her a chocolate box and a christmas card. Our limit should be at least £20 so far i have spent £14. Any ideas on what else i could buy for her. She's 16 by the way
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Rockyboy
I'm doing secret santa and surprisingly i picked a girl and i have a crush on her. I bought her a necklace http://argos.scene7.com/is/image/Argos/2194220_R_Z001?$TMB$&wid=312&hei=312
I have also bought her a chocolate box and a christmas card. Our limit should be at least £20 so far i have spent £14. Any ideas on what else i could buy for her. She's 16 by the way

A big sign with "I love you on it".... Instantly in their :smile:

Lol, Anything really, you've good options already, Maybe her favourite snack or something / Bracelet to match the necklace? Might put you over though
Reply 2
roses!! girls love roses. me anyway

even a single red rose at her desk or w.e would be cute!
Reply 3
Make up?
From what I've learnt you can never have to much make up :u:
A FaZe application
Original post by Enoxial
Make up?
From what I've learnt you can never have to much make up :u:

Never buy a girl makeup :nooo:

And socks, OP :teeth:
Original post by Precious Illusions

And socks, OP :teeth:

Omg I concur, it's like they're trying to dictate to you what you should wear.

Most of the time, it's the cheap crap brands too :hand:
Original post by Eva.Gregoria

Most of the time, it's the cheap crap brands too :hand:

Yeah exactly :tongue: nail varnish can be a good gift though actually. But never makeup :no: Every girl has a different brand of foundation/mascara etc that they like, so unless you're gonna buy that...don't bother :moon:
Reply 8
Original post by Precious Illusions

Duly noted.

Original post by Eva.Gregoria

Doesn't buying socks imply the same?
Foolish. Buying your way to a girls heart is only going to end in tears. What do you think is going to happen when a man with more money comes along and starts purchasing her more lavish gifts?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending