The Student Room Group

Gift ideas

Hi so my one year anniversary is coming up with my partner in August we’ve been together for under 11 months now, and she may have given the slightest of hints of what possibly could be my anniversary gift a book filled with all our memories she was requesting for our photos that we had printed out that was used to make a scrapbook of us I have a two part idea to what I want to give her a picnic made by myself with a handmade cake as she gave an indication that she would even enjoy spending our anniversary in our own company at the very first place we went although I want to give her a thoughtful meaningful gift not to be bought but at the same time unique and special although I’d be open to listening to such ideas.

Thanks for your suggestions :smile:
Underwear is always good 😉
Reply 2
Original post by eurostar2002
Underwear is always good 😉

Be helpful or don’t bother commenting seriously
Reply 3
This all sounds really nice, you could make something for her yourself like a card, but personally I think custom-made jewellery would be something sentimental and would fit in with with what you're wanting - she'll always be wearing it and it'll remind her of you! I hope everything goes well :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Bean_cat
This all sounds really nice, you could make something for her yourself like a card, but personally I think custom-made jewellery would be something sentimental and would fit in with with what you're wanting - she'll always be wearing it and it'll remind her of you! I hope everything goes well :smile:

Yeah I want to put more effort you know I appreciate the making of a card but I want it to be added with resemblance and significance whilst it’s unique and meaningful and thoughtful the only thing with custom-made jewellery is this it’s whether she’d wear it because I’ve given her jewellery of each before so you know..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending