The Student Room Group

Teacher gifts

Hi

There is this teacher who honestly has changed my life. She helps me through everything and teaches English. I couldn’t have got through my last 2 years of school without her. Over the past to years I have got her all of the conventional gifts. I feel like nothing can ever rain up how much she has helped me.

It is like I need to get her a banner on an aeroplane or something.

Does anyone have any ideas up to £50 really

Thank you
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi

There is this teacher who honestly has changed my life. She helps me through everything and teaches English. I couldn’t have got through my last 2 years of school without her. Over the past to years I have got her all of the conventional gifts. I feel like nothing can ever rain up how much she has helped me.

It is like I need to get her a banner on an aeroplane or something.

Does anyone have any ideas up to £50 really

Thank you

hahaa its always the english teachers that are life changing - im planning to get my english teachers personalised gifts, i think its more sentimental so like a bag or a notebook.
I also would add a nice long letter just saying how much they mean to you, i know its basic but they would really appreciate it
Find out her favourite author and see if you can get something connected with that - if it's someone modern, signed photos often crop up on ebay etc. But I agree with Spygirl, a handwritten letter expressing your thanks is likely to be something treasured and kept as something they can look back on after retirement
Reply 4
Yes thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending