The Student Room Group

Where can I buy good jeggings (and jeans)?

I am trying to look for jeggings but I always have trouble finding jeans or trousers in general that fit me well.

I am looking for jeggings that have a stretch so they don't feel too tight but at the same time they need to look like jeggings not skinny jeans. Additionally they need to sit comfortably on my waistline (I'm not looking for high waisted or very low rise jeggings). I am looking for jeggings additionaly that can fit a big bum. The jeggings need to be long as I would say I wear long rather than regular. I am looking for jeggings that are reasonably priced so anything under £50.

Also if anyone knows where I can get skinny jeans that can fit my body description i stated above pleassse let me know.
Reply 1
Reply 2
http://www.hm.com/gb/product/29882?article=29882-A#shopOrigin=SA
I saw these in store and they are soft and stretchy but also heavy if that makes sense.
Reply 3
I get my jeggings from Asda George and they are really good quality :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Marks and Spencer do amazing jeggings and jeans but they are on the pricey side.
All you have to do is find whatever your comfortable in. For example sweat pants are now the new jeans so maybe you can try that. Leggings are also a good ideas.
(edited 9 years ago)
Topshop jeans are really good, and the ones I've bought have always been really soft and comfy. They also have tall/petite ranges which has been amazing for me! Not as sure about jeggings though :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Butterfly92xo
I get my jeggings from Asda George and they are really good quality :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I never thought of looking at asda, I will check it out thanks
Original post by ontrack7
I am trying to look for jeggings but I always have trouble finding jeans or trousers in general that fit me well.

I am looking for jeggings that have a stretch so they don't feel too tight but at the same time they need to look like jeggings not skinny jeans. Additionally they need to sit comfortably on my waistline (I'm not looking for high waisted or very low rise jeggings). I am looking for jeggings additionaly that can fit a big bum. The jeggings need to be long as I would say I wear long rather than regular. I am looking for jeggings that are reasonably priced so anything under £50.

Also if anyone knows where I can get skinny jeans that can fit my body description i stated above pleassse let me know.

Next

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by Toriar
Marks and Spencer do amazing jeggings and jeans but they are on the pricey side.

Thanks I was wondering if Marks and spencer would be good, definitely going to try it out
Reply 11
Original post by fabulasmic
Topshop jeans are really good, and the ones I've bought have always been really soft and comfy. They also have tall/petite ranges which has been amazing for me! Not as sure about jeggings though :smile:

Thanks I'll check it out
HandM

Quick Reply

Latest