The Student Room Group

Hills Road Sixth Form

So, I am currently applying to sixth forms and when looking round at Hills Road I really wanted to go there, but of course people would tell me that I couldn't. I have been predicted-
A- Maths
A- English
A- Philosophy & Ethics
A- History
A- Statistics
B- Art (may change to an A)
B- Spanish
C- Science and Additional Science
and I am looking to study History, English Language, Economics and Sociology. As you can see they aren't exactly awful, however I have no A*'s and my science is not very strong due to being put in foundation when I was more than capable of achieving higher, but due to crappy teachers they didn't think so. But, will this prevent me from getting in, even if I do not wish to pursue an A-Level/career in science, and my maths and english are strong?
I would like you to be honest because I really don't want to get my hopes up, however I believe I could achieve better results in the exams as I did well in my mocks despite doing no revision which let me down I guess..
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get more responses. :redface: Hopefully someone will be able to get back to you :h:
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get more responses. :redface: Hopefully someone will be able to get back to you :h:

Ok, thank you! I wasn't really sure were to post:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending