The Student Room Group

Are there any girls 23+ who are virgins but NOT out of choice?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sherlockfan
Yes I have.
They couldn't have treated me worse if I was a piece of muck on their shoe.

You are approaching the wrong people in that case! And I'm sorry to hear they treated you like that, there's no need to be rude especially when someone has got the courage to ask you out/let you know they are interested.
Original post by MaseratiJay
You are approaching the wrong people in that case! And I'm sorry to hear they treated you like that, there's no need to be rude especially when someone has got the courage to ask you out/let you know they are interested.

So the problem lies with everybody else, not with me?
Im sorry I just find that hard to believe.
Im not responding to you. I havent read a single post of yours on tsr that isn't nasty.

Stop being immature ive made many nice posts. I don't care what you have to see. By your attitude no wonder guys won't date you.

for gods sake
just accept that you're not attractive. that's all there is to it.
Yes I have.
They couldn't have treated me worse if I was a piece of muck on their shoe.

Yeah that does happen. Be thankful you're not a guy or bisexual (I assume), women treat you much worse.
You honestly - and I know it's cliche - haven't found the right guy.
I'm honestly surprised tbh, I've never met a girl that hasn't had something attractive about her, and I don't mean just looks, like they'll do something or say something that just clicks with me. Although in fairness I don't want to sleep with every lassie.

Just keep giving it time, keep plugging away. Join clubs or sports or whatever you young people do to meet new people. The worst thing you can do is just sit in your house feeling sorry for yourself. I did that after one of the most crushing break ups I've been through and it just doesn't help.

Go out, have fun, meet people. If you're a gamer add and talk to other gamers playing games or whatever gamers do.

Add some guy you like the look of on Facebook and talk to him. Seriously.

Don't give up :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

23 is not old, where are the rules that state you have to lose your virginity by a certain age? It is not unusual that you have not found anyone.

Say, for example, you were at school, went to work and are still working but with people who are not really your age, all your mates have gone of to uni - there is little opportunity to meet anyone right?

To be honest I'm not even sure what the issue is here? Even if you were a virgin at 50 what difference does it make?

Unless you are saying you are not happy about the circumstances?

A lot of people lose it and regret it - once it is gone it is gone..would you rather have lost it at 16 to some dodgy guy at the school sheds? Or a guy who is your age but took it and ran?

If you are asking people out and they are being rude - that is their issue.

If people are not approaching you, it is not necessarily you per se...if someone has not got the confidence to ask you out/let you know that could be a factor to.
Original post by gonnagetrejected
for gods sake
just accept that you're not attractive. that's all there is to it.

Isn't that what I just said.
If you're not fat (even if you are, there are plenty of desperate guys who would sleep with you) then you shouldn't have any trouble getting laid, how times have you been rejected?

Inb4 op only approached one guy
23 is not old, where are the rules that state you have to lose your virginity by a certain age? It is not unusual that you have not found anyone.

Say, for example, you were at school, went to work and are still working but with people who are not really your age, all your mates have gone of to uni - there is little opportunity to meet anyone right?

To be honest I'm not even sure what the issue is here? Even if you were a virgin at 50 what difference does it make?

Unless you are saying you are not happy about the circumstances?

A lot of people lose it and regret it - once it is gone it is gone..would you rather have lost it at 16 to some dodgy guy at the school sheds? Or a guy who is your age but took it and ran?

If you are asking people out and they are being rude - that is their issue.

If people are not approaching you, it is not necessarily you per se...if someone has not got the confidence to ask you out/let you know that could be a factor to.

I think you'll find statistically it is unusual.
Original post by Gambit92
If you're not fat (even if you are, there are plenty of desperate guys who would sleep with you) then you shouldn't have any trouble getting laid, how times have you been rejected?

Inb4 op only approached one guy

Lol yeah she probably approached one guy and refuses to do it again.
Ive yet to hear from any girls who are in the same place.
I guess I really am the only one.
Original post by gonnagetrejected

speak for yourself

:lolwut:?
I think you'll find statistically it is unusual.

Where's the statistics?
Where's the statistics?

http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/03/on-late-in-life-virginity-loss/284412/

girls who are virgins not by choice are even more unusual.

If you are that upset about it then you'll have to do something about it.
If someone offered you sex would you take it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
You definitely won't be the only one, but you'll be in a tiny minority. There will be girls that never leave their house, so it's pretty difficult for them to meet anybody.
Original post by TheDaylighter
If someone offered you sex would you take it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

most likely, yeah.
eh me

more to life than relationships tbh. overrated.
Original post by *Thedreaming*
eh me

more to life than relationships tbh. overrated.

first one, thank you!
how old are you if you don't mind my asking?

Quick Reply

Latest