The Student Room Group

Are there any girls 23+ who are virgins but NOT out of choice?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sherlockfan
first one, thank you!
how old are you if you don't mind my asking?

I'm still 22 though ill be 23 at the beginning of feb.

Very unlikely ill lose it then,,ill be neck deep in work
Original post by *Thedreaming*
I'm still 22 though ill be 23 at the beginning of feb.

Very unlikely ill lose it then,,ill be neck deep in work

do you reckon it's out of choice that youre a virgin?

ill be 23 in march...*shudders*
do you reckon it's out of choice that youre a virgin?

ill be 23 in march...*shudders*

No

But i do have standards...i'm not gonna sleep with someone who i'm totally not attracted to

My looks aren't appealing to my age group, so i get it.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by *Thedreaming*
No

But i do have standards...i'm not gonna sleep with someone who i'm totally not attracted to

My looks aren't appealing to my age group, so i get it.

Fair enough. I feel for you :hug:
Reply 44
Practically they're all virgins.
lovely.
so far only two men have posted saying that there are virgins my age, but ive yet to see proof.

Well, no point in mincing words is there? One thing is I don’t think ugliness, in terms of someone's face, is a particular factor.

I know a couple of female involuntary virgins aged in their late twenties, and some more, even attractive girls who have only had sex once or twice. My own girlfriend didn't lose hers until she was 22 and a half, though that was more out of choice.

As I say, things blur in your mid- and late twenties when hormones calm down, because it becomes harder to say, even for the person themselves, whether apathy is the result of a free choice or of learned helplessness.
Original post by scrotgrot
Well, no point in mincing words is there? One thing is I don’t think ugliness, in terms of someone's face, is a particular factor.

I know a couple of female involuntary virgins aged in their late twenties, and some more, even attractive girls who have only had sex once or twice. My own girlfriend didn't lose hers until she was 22 and a half, though that was more out of choice.

As I say, things blur in your mid- and late twenties when hormones calm down, because it becomes harder to say, even for the person themselves, whether apathy is the result of a free choice or of learned helplessness.

Im not sure I agree with that, what with my own personal experience and guys on here criticising ugly girls and rating them out of ten. no guy is going to sleep/ go out with someone theyre not attracted to.
Original post by AR_95
Practically they're all virgins.

???
Im not sure I agree with that, what with my own personal experience and guys on here criticising ugly girls and rating them out of ten. no guy is going to sleep/ go out with someone theyre not attracted to.

Sure but the bar for attraction is usually pretty low, past that all about personality and stuff. We don't generally ask for much. As for the rating out of ten that's just bravado, it's the guy version of girls going all hysterical over Johnny Depp or other heart-throbs du jour.
Sure but the bar for attraction is usually pretty low, past that all about personality and stuff. We don't generally ask for much. As for the rating out of ten that's just bravado, it's the guy version of girls going all hysterical over Johnny Depp or other heart-throbs du jour.

nevertheless I think its fair to say I haven't passed the bar of attraction since no one has ever showed any interest in me.
I don't think its bravado, I think guys have higher standards than they will admit to.
This thread is sickening...
Original post by paradoxicalme
This thread is sickening...

why is it sickening?
LOL.
nevertheless I think its fair to say I haven't passed the bar of attraction since no one has ever showed any interest in me.
I don't think its bravado, I think guys have higher standards than they will admit to.

Have you tried showing interest in anyone else? :redface:
Have you tried showing interest in anyone else? :redface:

Ive answered that, yes.
Reply 55
Original post by Zarek
Of course there will be. Despite the fact that possibly easier for girls to call up random sex, anyone with an ounce of wit want a relationship, or at least a caring partner. And unless your in the attractive set physically and/or personality wise it is quite feasible to reach your 20s without find this.

I think a lot of people just want casual sex, not wanting a relationship is hardly a knock against you

Posted from TSR Mobile
bump.
bump.

How many guys exactly have you told you liked and asked if they liked you back?
Original post by TheWaffle
How many guys exactly have you told you liked and asked if they liked you back?

in my life, 6 I think.
lovely.
so far only two men have posted saying that there are virgins my age, but ive yet to see proof.

What sort of proof? Smelling their willies to see if they've had sex?

Quick Reply

Latest