The Student Room Group

Are there any girls 23+ who are virgins but NOT out of choice?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by upagumtree
What sort of proof? Smelling their willies to see if they've had sex?

what? :lolwut:

I just wanted someone on here to say that they are in that situation. I don't need to smell anything.
Original post by sherlockfan
what? :lolwut:

I just wanted someone on here to say that they are in that situation. I don't need to smell anything.

Yeah I thought the same thing to myself the minute I had hit reply, to be honest. Sorry for being vulgar but I was interested to know what proof it was you were after?
Me! (22 though) :biggrin:

Well I suppose "not by choice is debatable"...
OP how are the other areas of your life?
Yeah I thought the same thing to myself the minute I had hit reply, to be honest. Sorry for being vulgar but I was interested to know what proof it was you were after?

I just answered that question.
Original post by Who?Knows
Me! (22 though) :biggrin:

Well I suppose "not by choice is debatable"...

What do you mean?
You've made plenty of threads about this. :/
I just answered that question.

Woops sorry

I was only playing the clown :groovy:
What do you mean?

In the sense that I am not consciously choosing to be a virgin but that I have refused the few opportunities that have come my way. From slimy desperate guys in night clubs who thought "might as well?" to themselves and who I didn't feel comfortable shagging.

Am I choosing to be a virgin because I rejected them? I'll let you decide.
In the sense that I am not consciously choosing to be a virgin but that I have refused the few opportunities that have come my way. From slimy desperate guys in night clubs who thought "might as well?" to themselves and who I didn't feel comfortable shagging.

Am I choosing to be a virgin because I rejected them? I'll let you decide.

I suppose technically you are but i dont blame you for rejecting them.
OP can we see what you look like?
I suppose technically you are but i dont blame you for rejecting them.

I assume you are also not willing to do it with any random guy or girl so in a sense you are also choosing. :tongue:
Isn't Anne Widecomb one
Me.

You're not alone Sherlock :h:
Reply 74
I'm 22, but I don't see anything changing before I get to 23, so probably me! I've just never had the opportunity, even when I was at uni I never had any romantic attention. And at the moment I'm unemployed and depressed back at home in my boring hometown, so chances are looking slim haha.
Original post by Iamyourfather
Me.

You're not alone Sherlock :h:

This is almost always the case, OP. whatever you are going through there more than likely many others going through the same thing. I know it's obviously the norm for people to have had experience with opposite (or same) sex by the early 20's but will it really be the case for every single person on earth. There is always going to be hundreds of people on this earth who don't experience these things until much later than the 'usual' age. Someone on my immediate family didn't have their first relationship/ sexual experience until the age of 26. I understand that you may want to change the fact that you are still a virgin but know that you at 23 years old most likely have another 70 or so years ahead of you. Plenty of time!
Why is it so important for you to lose your virignity? I blame society.
I assume you are also not willing to do it with any random guy or girl so in a sense you are also choosing. :tongue:

Not really as i dont get approached by random guys.
This is almost always the case, OP. whatever you are going through there more than likely many others going through the same thing. I know it's obviously the norm for people to have had experience with opposite (or same) sex by the early 20's but will it really be the case for every single person on earth. There is always going to be hundreds of people on this earth who don't experience these things until much later than the 'usual' age. Someone on my immediate family didn't have their first relationship/ sexual experience until the age of 26. I understand that you may want to change the fact that you are still a virgin but know that you at 23 years old most likely have another 70 or so years ahead of you. Plenty of time!

I don't know how much this brings to the table. It's like saying: "plenty of people are more worse off than you are". We base our own feelings on our own circumstances, and quite frankly, being a 23-year-old female virgin without choice is abnormal.
(edited 9 years ago)
Woops sorry

I was only playing the clown :groovy:

gotta put that college course to use after all

Quick Reply

Latest