The Student Room Group

How much have you revised in these holidays?

Aside from any revision you might have done before the 2 weeks holidays, what have you done in this week. I'm assuming everyone has mocks in January. I've done most of the perception topic in PSYA3 which is all we'll be tested on, and a couple exam essay questions. Then for my AS Biology re-sit for Unit 2, I've done the DNA and meiosis section. I still have a long long way to go yet! I'd like to see what everyone else has done, hopefully If someone's done a lot it can motivate me to do more :smile:
Not a lot. I've read through one History unit, learnt some Kanji and done 2/12 Economics questions.

Posted from TSR Mobile
nothing, ive been baby sitting all week :frown:
Nothing I've been smite down by flu. Loss of appetite etc makes you weak and in no mood to work unfortunately. Thankfully all my notes are already complete so from January onwards I can construct a good revision plan
Nothing yet because I'm lazy.
Reply 5
Not a god damn thing, and it feels great.
Nothing much! I feel so bad about it though but I just get sooo lazy! I'm also waiting for some sort of motivation. Fingers crossed next week will be a lot more productive or my Jan mock grades are going to be terrible.
So far I've completed two Math exercises.
Reply 8
I've almost completed the first topic of psya3. Will start the second in about half an hour... And I've done 30 pages in my history textbook. I'm still quite a bit behind schedule, I'll hopefully be back on track by Monday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
about 200hours

Quick Reply

Latest