The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Manchester nightlife/hotels

I want to come to Manchester for a party week but I don't know which area most of the clubs/raves/bars are? Are they in one particular area? I'm a bit confused. Also where would I be best staying? Would it be at Piccadilly? Does this have the links to most of the places

Posted from TSR Mobile
It depends on what sort of bars etc. you want to go to. If you want a typical student night out then the bars on Oxford Road and in Fallowfield are going to be where you want to head. The Travelodge on Upper Brook Street is close to these.

If you want a normal Manchester night out then there's loads of places in the city centre, it depends on your music taste etc. There are hundreds of hotels to stay in too in the city centre all of which will be relatively close to the bars. Piccadilly Gardens is as central as it gets but you also have hotels near the arena and in the Northern Quarter that you can stay in.
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Thank you! I'm into House and Rnb so yh hope I can find some good places

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Deansgate Locks
Reply 4
Hi. If you enjoy a rave then Manchester definitely has tons to offer on that front. The Warehouse Project season has sadly just finished but its without a doubt one of the best nights i've ever been too, they do however run a lot of other nights throughout the year, check out "Transmission Manchester". Sankeys is another amazing iconic club worth going too. Factory is a good club, consists of three floors with each floor playing a different genre.
Reply 5
Thanks so much! Yh i love the rave scene so will defo check them places out!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending