The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Manchester or Exeter uni ?

I’m not sure whether to go to Manchester uni or Uni of Exeter for psychology so if anyone can help??

I’ve also heard that Exeter nightlife is pretty dead 😭
Original post by Hira1603
I’m not sure whether to go to Manchester uni or Uni of Exeter for psychology so if anyone can help??

I’ve also heard that Exeter nightlife is pretty dead 😭

Hello,

Hopefully one of our students studying Psychology will get back to you on here, but in the meantime you might find it useful to use our message a student service. This enables you to directly message our current students from a range of programmes. We do currently have an undergraduate Psychology student listed who I am sure could tell you more about the programme.

With regards to our nightlife in Exeter, there are about 4 or 5 nightclubs that are most popular with students. It is definitely a quieter scene than if you were to be in London, Manchester, or another major city, but there is still plenty to keep our students entertained throughout the week. There are also plenty of bars and restaurants and we have a lively society and sport scene. Again, hopefully some current students will get back to you to provide their perspective and experiences on this.

Melody
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending