The Student Room Group

Need notes for GCSE ADDITIONAL SCIENCE? Notes AVALIABLE!!!

For the students who are studying GCSE Additonal Science. I am in the process of making notes for C2 and P2. :biggrin:. B2 NOTES ARE READY (two separate notes; one for Edexcel, and another on with the information adapted to the AQA specification).

For any students who may want the notes; feel free to ask.:colone:

Note: These notes are specifically for Edexcel however some content can be adapted to other exam boards (e.g. OCR, WJEC, etc.). However, The B2 notes are available for either Edexcel or AQA :colondollar:.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by taylortron99
for the students who are studying gcse additonal science. I am in the process of making notes for b2, c2 and p2. :dfor any students who may want the notes; feel free to ask.:enote: These notes are specifically for edexcel however some content can be adapted to other exam boards (e.g. Ocr, wjec, aqa etc.):colondollar:
send me them please!!!thanks in advance
Reply 2
Original post by tahahussain123
send me them please!!!thanks in advance

I am in the process of making them. However, I have nearly finished the B2 notes so if you give me your email, I can send them to you by the end of this week. The rest will be sent to you shortly after!!:colondollar:
I am in the process of making them. However, I have nearly finished the B2 notes so if you give me your email, I can send them to you by the end of this week. The rest will be sent to you shortly after!!:colondollar:

THANK YOU!

[email protected]
Reply 4
Heeeya, I do AQA but I'd really appreciate if you send me the notes just to help me out aswell. This is really nice of you, thank you. [personal details removed]

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
[personal details removed]

If you could send me them it would be so helpful!! Thank youuu!:smile:
Reply 6
Original post by loodz
Heeeya, I do AQA but I'd really appreciate if you send me the notes just to help me out aswell. This is really nice of you, thank you. [personal details removed]

Posted from TSR Mobile

AQA Biology - Additional Science notes are available!! :colondollar:; Please private message me your email details!
Reply 7
Original post by tahahussain123

Sent!:biggrin:
Reply 8
AQA Biology - Additional Science notes are available!! :colondollar:; Please private message me your email details!

You can attach the document to this thread, so it's easier for people if they want them.
Reply 9
Original post by Grade
You can attach the document to this thread, so it's easier for people if they want them.

It exceeds the upload limit therefore I cannot upload it to TSR unfortunately.:frown:. However, if you PM your email; I'll have it sent to you.
Reply 10
Helloo guys, I was just looking through the thread, when I was revising for my GCSE/Alevels I used this useful resource: www.thestudentsolutions.co.uk where you can directly ask oxbridge students any science questions. Hope you find it useful!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending