The Student Room Group

stirling uni Adult Nursing 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by aliOU
yes they said it is being fully and competitive ! But i have applied for 3 campus and my application was unsuccessful at stirling campus for the other two nothing has been changed !so what do u think might happen i am so confused now !!

I think you can still be accepted in the other campuses :smile:
Reply 61
Yes for highland campus and inv nothing has been changed still written the uni is considering your application ! I will email them 😯
Odd! Well hopefully that means you are in with 2 chances still then.

Let us know what they say!
I got an offer from Stirling today! It been a long wait
Congrats! Is that for Highland campus?

Wonder if they are doing it alphabetically? My surname begins with W so maybe!
Thank you! I applied for the Stirling campus. I'm not too sure they may be doing it alphabetically. My surname starts with an A and I had my interview 23rd January. So it has been a bit of a wait.
Can't be alphabetical then as loads have heard before you and you only just and an A!

I had an interview 22nd at Stirling so it also can't be done in interview order. I shall just have to be patient some more!

Congrats again on your offer!
Thank you! Yeah I don't think it is. You should hear back from them by 31st of March. So it soon, and good luck!
Reply 68
I got a conditional yesterday for Stirling mental health nursing! 😄 thank goodness the wait is horrible x
Well done!

Still nothing for me so another long weekend. :/
Reply 70
Original post by bakeybadoo
If they haven't sent a U, you may get an offer yet!

Why not email them and ask?

Hey i have a good news i have receievd two conditional offers from highland campus and western isles but i have to pass the IELTS english test .
Well done, excellent news and now a big choice to make too!
Reply 72
Original post by aliOU
Hey i have a good news i have receievd two conditional offers from highland campus and western isles but i have to pass the IELTS english test .

thats great news :smile:)
Original post by aliOU

Congrats! Well done. I remember meeting you at the interview day.
Reply 74
Original post by Laviebelle
Congrats! Well done. I remember meeting you at the interview day.

Thanks , oh really 😊where ?? have u got any offer ??
Yes I have for stirling campus and another university. I met you at the applicant day, I was the girl from London.
Reply 76
Original post by Laviebelle
Yes I have for stirling campus and another university. I met you at the applicant day, I was the girl from London.

Oh yeah i do remember u congrats for your offers
My offer came 30th, at 6pm - nothing like leaving it until the last minute! LOL.

See those of you with offers for Highland, in September!
Reply 78
Hey guys ,
You can join facebook group if u have got an offer for nursing .

https://www.facebook.com/groups/655432344589800/
Got a conditional for Highland Campus for adult nursing today!! Anyone else for Inverness campus?

Quick Reply

Latest