The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ash92:)
Assalaamu 'alaykum.

I can't see the images, the link is broken.

This is not a matter for me to say much, as it is something the manner of which cannot be elucidated. Allahu a'lam. However, I will quote from those better able to reply to questions about the deen:

The context is explained here:

Regarding this, Ibn Majah and Abu Nu’aim have narrated from Aws bin Aws Ath Thaqafi that the Prophet (SAS) said, ‘From among the most virtuous of your days is the day of Juma. So ask Allah to send blessings upon me abundantly on that day. (i.e. send ‘Salaah’ (darood) upon me abundantly on that day). For your ‘Salaah’(darood) is presented to me. (Upon this) the Sahabahs (companions) said ‘O Messenger of Allah, how will our ‘Salaah’(darood) be presented ‘to you when your body would have been decayed?’ He (the Prophet SAS) said, ‘Certainly Allah Has made it haram (unlawful) upon ‘the earth to consume the bodies of the prophets’. (Al Khasa’is Al Kubra by Allama Jalaludeen Suyuti vol.2 pg.489)

[Source: http://www.darululoomtt.net/i-would-like-to-know-the-tafseer-on-surah-3169-insha-allah/ ]

Anyhow, this is a matter the elucidation of which does not concern the vast majority of Muslims, if not all of us. Whether we study this narration or not, whether we hold one particular interpretation of it or another, it does not affect our understanding of the deen, our practice of the deen, nor is their any practical benefit to us through delving into it.

the body was decomposed though when they opened the grave it doesn't make sense
Original post by Ankabout
Some of us don't want to see images of decomposed bodies. Put them in spoiler tag if you must post them. Thanks

Sorry idk how to spoiler what button is it
Original post by gen. AIDEED

which grave was that and who opened it and why?
Original post by lakshaone
which grave was that and who opened it and why?

Idk its in syria a guy shared it on facebook

I can't see the images so I cannot comment.
I believe what I said in the last post was sufficient. As lakshaone has questioned, one must consider such things and any claims made by those circulating the images, whatever they may be.
I can't see the images so I cannot comment.
I believe what I said in the last post was sufficient. As lakshaone has questioned, one must consider such things and any claims made by those circulating the images, whatever they may be.

Hmm true i guess it could be anyone, thank you for your input
Sorry idk how to spoiler what button is it

You just put tags around whatever you want to hide by using the yellow face icon with a "x" in place of its mouth. It's the one besides the youtube icon.

Also you said something about the bb font. Well, just highlight the text and click double A icon (with red cross under it). That one will remove the format for you and so you should be able to post.

Hope what I said made sense. :h:
Original post by Ankabout
You just put tags around whatever you want to hide by using the yellow face icon with a "x" in place of its mouth. It's the one besides the youtube icon.

Also you said something about the bb font. Well, just highlight the text and click double A icon (with red cross under it). That one will remove the format for you and so you should be able to post.

Hope what I said made sense. :h:

Cheers m8
So if a grave of a prophet were to be dug up (god forbid), and the body was found to be decomposing, what would that mean?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Up quark
So if a grave of a prophet were to be dug up (god forbid), and the body was found to be decomposing, what would that mean?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It wouldn't though because the body would be intact

Posted from TSR Mobile

well everything cud be wrong cept islam so it could mean anything but islam be wrong

like its not really the right grave or the diggers put that body there ect....

Posted from TSR Mobile

See my previous posts.
May Allah ta'ala protect our hearts from losing the essence of imaan and the appreciation for the phrase "Allahu a'lam".
Ibn Umar reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, The keys of the unseen are five and none knows them but Allah: no one knows what is in the womb but Allah, no one knows what will happen tomorrow but Allah, no one knows when it will rain but Allah, no one knows where he will die but Allah, and no one knows when the Hour will be established but Allah.”
Source: Sahih Bukhari 6944
It wouldn't though because the body would be intact

I know the rate of decomposition depends upon many factors, but bodies buried under the ground which are thousands of years old will have no sign of decomposition? (Would their bones even remain by then? :s-smilie:)

Why would they be exempt from such a natural process?

Posted from TSR Mobile
This hadith subhanAllah:

Narrated Abu Musa Al-Ashari:
The Prophet said, "None is more patient than Allah against the harmful and annoying words He hears (from the people): They ascribe children to Him, yet He bestows upon them health and provision.

Bukhari.
I know the rate of decomposition depends upon many factors, but bodies buried under the ground which are thousands of years old will have no sign of decomposition? (Would their bones even remain by then? :s-smilie:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Allahu a'lam
Reply 1198

Why would someone be born without a father?

Allah says " Be" and it is.
See my previous posts.

Ok, brother

[QUOTE=ash92[excludedFace]smile[/excludedFace];53020983]May Allah ta'ala protect our hearts from losing the essence of imaan and the appreciation for the phrase "Allahu a'lam".

Ameen.

I've noticed that the phrase does seem to be thrown around very loosely whenever someone can't fully answer a question, or is in a losing battle against a non-Muslim though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending