The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Don't worry you have been accepted, Track sometimes takes quite a while to show your acceptances and other times it shows them before you get a letter it just depends on the university. Well done :smile:
Reply 2
Yeah that's happened to me too - got a letter from Hull on Tuesday, but nothing on Track yet. The UCAS site says to contact them if it hasn't shown up after two or three weeks, I think, so there's nothing to worry about yet.
Reply 3
When you log onto track are you just staying on the main page or clicking 'choices'? Because the main page will always say "Your application has been sent for consideration." and you need to look on the choices page to see if you have any offers.
Reply 4
Same thing happened to me, yeah just wait and see and don't worry :smile: Contact UCAS in a few weeks, but you have the letter so well done!

-x-
Except for Cambridge, I got all my decisions on Track before I got letters last year, but as LFC_Girl said, it can happen the other way around as well, so it should be updated soon. Congratulations on your offer :smile:
Reply 6
shauncouldstone
The important thing is that you have some type of confirmation. I receieved my first offer this week and it showed up on Track before I receieved the official acceptance letter from the University - in fact I'm still waiting on that. Good luck with your application

Same here!:five: For what Uni and subject was that for?
So far I have 2 offers and neither are on Track yet...
Reply 8
It takes them time. I got an offer from Bath and after a month I was starting to get a bit annoyed that it hadn't appeared on Track. I e-mailed them about it and it appeared 2 days after having e-mailed.
Reply 9
Elements
Same here!:five: For what Uni and subject was that for?

I got mine through for Sheffield to do Biology. Its come through now, but it took long enough!!!
Reply 10
I had an offer from Manchester this morning but my Track still hasn't been updated to reflect this. It's a bit annoying because I want to know the terms of the offer, which the letter didn't say, but it's reassuring to know that it's quite normal and other people are in a similar sort of situation. I suppose we'll just have to be patient and wait until technology catches up with the post! :wink:
Reply 11
It's not rare that this happens. It might be due to various causes, i.e. Technical.

Latest

Trending

Trending