The Student Room Group

If you offended by this Post, Then don't comment and Ignore

Please this is a serious situation, if you think this is sickening or disgusting then by all means you can report this thread to be asked to be taken down. I just want a quick answers from this.

I am 19 and of recent ive been doing a project with other young people. I think i'm the oldest as everyone is aged 15-18. I have depression and i think i am losing the plot a little bit here. Of recent, i have grown attraction to a girl who is in year 11 :eek:

Like what the bloody hell is this, i didn't asked for this disgusting love, i questioned it so much all week. I think it's because i'm in a love with a girl at college (she is 19) who i feel i can't get because she way too popular with boys and i'm an introvert in college whereas in this project, i'm the voice of reason.

Perhaps i need to stop hanging out with her and her friends. I mean its even odd of me to hang out with girls.

What should i do :frown: sorry if your so disgusted by this post.

Scroll to see replies

How are you in love? You are attracted to her. You are in LUST, don't kid yourself...
Original post by Anonymous
Please this is a serious situation, if you think this is sickening or disgusting then by all means you can report this thread to be asked to be taken down. I just want a quick answers from this.

I am 19 and of recent ive been doing a project with other young people. I think i'm the oldest as everyone is aged 15-18. I have depression and i think i am losing the plot a little bit here. Of recent, i have grown attraction to a girl who is in year 11 :eek:

Like what the bloody hell is this, i didn't asked for this disgusting love, i questioned it so much all week. I think it's because i'm in a love with a girl at college (she is 19) who i feel i can't get because she way too popular with boys and i'm an introvert in college whereas in this project, i'm the voice of reason.

Perhaps i need to stop hanging out with her and her friends. I mean its even odd of me to hang out with girls.

What should i do :frown: sorry if your so disgusted by this post.

you're 19 shes 16 its not really a big deal.
Just to clarify, how old does this make the girl if she's in year 11?
Reply 4
Original post by TheTruthTeller
How are you in love? You are attracted to her. You are in LUST, don't kid yourself...

Then tell me how to get out of this lust. For christ sake, i feel like a perv, shes 16 and in year 11 and 19!!!! ****ing 19!!!
My parents have a bigger age gap than that.

Year 11s are 16 year olds, it's legal for a man of 30 to have sex with a 16 year old, I don't find an issue with this at all. If you start finding yourself attracted to year 7s, then you might have a problem.
Reply 6
Original post by the eurasiannation
Just to clarify, how old does this make the girl if she's in year 11?

This is where its disgusting... when we met, she was 15. She's now 16.
oh dear,i think you should get your selves a heap of a car or motorcycle and spend your free time restoring it.oh it might help if you removed your self from this project.
Then tell me how to get out of this lust. For christ sake, i feel like a perv, shes 16 and in year 11 and 19!!!! ****ing 19!!!

Quite simple really, if you feel like your LUST for her is uncontrollable, avoid her. Or have a fap, and lower your desire for her. SIMPLE. No need to make a whole thread on this. Think with your head not your .... BAM problem solved. End of the thread.
But she's 16. You're reading too much into this.
Original post by OU Student
But she's 16. You're reading too much into this.

but she is in year 11. that the issue
3 years difference doesn't mean anything, it might be a little awkward to others but if you have a chance then go for it
It's a 3 year age gap? It's not much. Me and my ex dated when I was 16 and him 20 nobody said anything
(edited 9 years ago)

That shouldn't be an issue at all. It's legal for her to consent to sex, so the fact she's in school shouldn't bother you that much? :s-smilie:

But why is that the issue?:confused:
Original post by member1717133
oh dear,i think you should get your selves a heap of a car or motorcycle and spend your free time restoring it.oh it might help if you removed your self from this project.

Should i leave the project? tell me.
Original post by OU Student
But why is that the issue?:confused:

It doesn't look right to be attracted to a schoolgirl.
Reply 17
If she is 16 then there is no issue
Original post by emski
If she is 16 then there is no issue

My thoughts exactly.
As much as society shuns young people - you have to be 21 to drink in america (lol) - males are biologially programmed to find post-pubescent girls attractive. Some girls start noticing features of puberty as young as 8. Many will be well undergo with it, or simply done with it by the time they are 15/16 and so men will often find 15 or 16 year olds sexually attractive. Men never stop producing testorone. We are made such that we find youth attractive. Even when we are 70 we will find 15 or 16 year olds attractive.

That frightens a lot of people, especially women, but I don't know why. Do these people assume men are all rapists or paedophiles? I imagine they do to be quite honest. It's disgusting, you cannot help being attracted to such young people, nor your age, that doesn't mean you will initiate sex with them so it isn't a big deal.

Anyway, for you specifically you're 19 so I honestly don't even see it as that big of a deal if you are both similar on an intellectual/knowledge level. If I was dating a 15 year old though... Well few of them would compete intellectually I must admit, so it would really feel paedophilic. I don't think I could be sexual with someone who I can't really empathise with. I feel it's like being sexual with an animal.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending