The Student Room Group

Would you eat human meat if they sold it in the shops?

Would you eat human if they sold it in the shops? Would you try it?

Say your nan died but instead of berrying her letting her body go to waste, why not donate her body to a company that sells human meat so she can be eaten.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Depends if I'd like the taste.

I'd want to know exactly who the meat came from though. Can't be eating any trash produce.
No, I'm not a cannibal.
Reply 3
There are a lot of health issues with canabalism so no.
It would be really expensive since the supply would be terribly low and it wouldn't really have much nutritional purpose. So even if I liked the taste no.

However. If it was nutrional, cost-effective and tasted OK, then I would eat it. It's not that I think some dead animal's meat is more ethically important than others. However, I of course, would not condone the mass birthing, feeding and slaughtering of humans for their meat even in their scenario where their meat was a god-send of nutrition.
Original post by LonelyDemon

Say your nan died but instead of berrying her letting her body go to waste, why not donate her body to a company that sells human meat so she can be eaten.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:...

How did I get here??????.

Runs away from thread..:eek:

I thought there was a disease you could get from eating human meat...
Maybe I'm thinking raw meat
Reply 7
As long as it was locally sourced.
Reply 8
Original post by D_ecrivaine
I thought there was a disease you could get from eating human meat...
Maybe I'm thinking raw meat

There is.
Original post by Aph
There is.

Yikes. Well I'm vegetarian anyway, wouldn't want to touch normal meat.
Reply 10
No wtf?
The idea itself makes me want to puke.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by noshahmad
The idea itself makes me want to puke.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:five::lolwut:

Horrified by the suggestion. :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well I'll try anything once.
Sigh

No, of course

Lol is your nan a fruit
Reply 16
Original post by TorpidPhil
However, I of course, would not condone the mass birthing, feeding and slaughtering of humans for their meat.

The mass birthing and slaughtering of humans happens every single day; add on that those who die of natural causes...we have plenty to go around before we need to start actively harvesting.

And yes, I would eat humans if I could. Provided it was safe to do so. And tasted nice :smile:
Just because something were sold in a shop doesn't mean that you'd want/have to buy it/eat it or that it was ethical/moral to do so.

And my answer is no, obviously.
W.T.F?

Inviting friends over for a bbq would take on a whole new meaning - they all turned up, but not everyone went home.

No way José. :doctor:

G.T.F.O.H.
Have you guys ever smelt a burning human body or charred body? It does not smell like BBQ chicken trust me you'd vomit alone from the smell of the human meat being cooked.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest