The Student Room Group

Good way to revise for psychology?

+ I'm at a college and I can't get much help from the teacher because she's rubbish

I know people say that if you understand all the studies and concepts, then you will do well. I do understand them but I cannot remember them just by clicking my fingers. Is the only way to do well in the exam, to memorize each study?
Original post by violetvictorious
+ I'm at a college and I can't get much help from the teacher because she's rubbish

I know people say that if you understand all the studies and concepts, then you will do well. I do understand them but I cannot remember them just by clicking my fingers. Is the only way to do well in the exam, to memorize each study?

Maybe try getting revision notes and looking through them the cgp,one is pretty good i like it and try looking through past papers and thinking of how you would answer them then looking through theark scheme to see of your on the right sort of tracks and also a good websote to use is simple paychology
Not only that but we also used the acronym
ALL (A) = aims
MOBILE (M) = method
PHONES (P) = procedure
RING (R) = results
CONSTANTLY (C) = conclusion
EVERYDAY (E) = evaluation

Maybe try that for each study
Hopefully it helps
(edited 9 years ago)
keep re-writing essays. After writing it two or three times within a short period of time, it should stick in your mind. It's boring but it works.
Thankyou everyone
Original post by fbrep2012
keep re-writing essays. After writing it two or three times within a short period of time, it should stick in your mind. It's boring but it works.

Have you already done AS? What grade did you get?
Original post by violetvictorious
Have you already done AS? What grade did you get?

Yes, I got a "B", 2 marks off of an A. I'm aiming for an A this year.
Original post by fbrep2012
Yes, I got a "B", 2 marks off of an A. I'm aiming for an A this year.

Well I hope you get your A :smile:, and thanks for the help :smile:
And so basically, memorising IS the only way??? Anyone

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest