The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
sory thats meant to be I AM going out..... etc.
Reply 2
Just do it... suprise him. Sure he'll be chuffed if you do anyway :smile:
Reply 3
if you rush him to kiss you, it won't mean half as much as a kiss worth waiting for.
Reply 4
Make the first move- kiss him and see how he reacts.
When I first started going out with my current boyfriend, all I could think about was that I wanted him to kiss me, but he was nervous and wouldn't do it. So I kissed him first and then things progressed.
Reply 5
Yup... just go for it.
Thats what happened with my first girlfriend (she kissed me first)
Reply 6
blindfold and gag him, tie him to a chair in an abandoned warehouse with his feet in a bowl of water and him connected to a car battery until he agrees to do it. :p:

i watch way to many gangster films :biggrin:

as has been said justt go for it though.
Reply 7
go to a fireworks display tonight and when the fireworks go off kiss him, i've always wanted to kiss someone by fireworks.
Reply 8
I let my Gf kiss me first after about a week in our relationship... It was so nice aswell! I liked it alot more cos i didnt have to set it up and it all happened in such a unexpected time. We were waiting for the bus in this little bus shelter. It was cold and the rain was heavy that day. She just moved towards me and we kissed!
Reply 9
just kiss him ;kiss;
Reply 10
Ye just go for it.
Guys cant really tell what the girl's reaction will be when they kiss her.
Reply 11
NAT is your friend. Nose Avoidance Tilting.
Kiss him darn it!!! :p:

But probably best to lay off tounges for the first time.
Reply 13
did you never kiss or anything before you started officially "going out"?
i like the fireworks thing :biggrin: kiss by the fireworks!
good luck and happy kissing! :smile:
xXx
kiss him...hes probabley too scared or nervous..dont waste any more valuable kissing time !! DO IT
Wait for him, that's how it usually goes :p: He's probably more nervous than you are lol so give him time :biggrin: x
i just popped one on her when we left after a fireworks display...probably should have put more effort into it, but i think her dad was walking up so it was kinda brief....
go for it! boys are usually nervous coz they dont know how the girl will react..so making the first move is probably the right thing
Reply 18
I actually said "awwwwww" out loud to this thread - it got me all happy and lovey doevy and stuff lol hehehehe. I am such a loser!

Anyway, I think you shuold kiss him in a really outdoor, romantic place with all your winter clothes on and awwwww it will be adorable! He will love you for it as well. :smile:
He's probably thinking exactly the same thing as you, so would be so chuffed if you made the first move!

Latest

Trending

Trending