The Student Room Group

I kinda hooked up with a guy I used to date

So I've been speaking to this guy. He recently got out of a long term relationship and has a kid. Well things got pretty heated in our convos, we had phone sex a couple ago and then I invited him over. We dated years ago and it didn't go past kissing. I have been on many dates where its never gone past kissing. Well he came over, we chilled then he leaned over to kiss me and things escalated quite quickly. We did most things besides actual sex and I also didn't go down on him. I wanted to, however he had recently gone to the toilet and I could smell it ever so slightly. So he did attend to me quite a bit and I didn't do the same. It was very unexpected however felt right at the time. I've never been this relaxed with anyone. He said he enjoyed it and it was very unexpected. He said he had his daughter this week, so I've kept my distance for the most part. He still texts me everyday, we used to talk 24/7 and talk about sex alot (not expecting that now as he's with this daughter). As the days go by I keep thinking overthinking the situation. I'm not expecting a relationship, it was fun and I'd happily see him again. My friend reckons he used me, but i don't see how when we both wanted it. I also think he might feel a way because I didn't return the favour (haven't told him the reason yet). He made a joke about my bed, I said the other day was really random and he just laughed. I can't tell if we are on the same page.

What do you think?
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by Gelgirl
So I've been speaking to this guy. He recently got out of a long term relationship and has a kid. Well things got pretty heated in our convos, we had phone sex a couple ago and then I invited him over. We dated years ago and it didn't go past kissing. I have been on many dates where its never gone past kissing. Well he came over, we chilled then he leaned over to kiss me and things escalated quite quickly. We did most things besides actual sex and I also didn't go down on him. I wanted to, however he had recently gone to the toilet and I could smell it ever so slightly. So he did attend to me quite a bit and I didn't do the same. It was very unexpected however felt right at the time. I've never been this relaxed with anyone. He said he enjoyed it and it was very unexpected. He said he had his daughter this week, so I've kept my distance for the most part. He still texts me everyday, we used to talk 24/7 and talk about sex alot (not expecting that now as he's with this daughter). As the days go by I keep thinking overthinking the situation. I'm not expecting a relationship, it was fun and I'd happily see him again. My friend reckons he used me, but i don't see how when we both wanted it. I also think he might feel a way because I didn't return the favour (haven't told him the reason yet).

What do you think?

Congratulations, you have a FWB?
Sounds like you had fun and should clarify what you are both after to make sure you're on the same page.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending