The Student Room Group
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London
Try reading some of the other, generally repetitive threads in the Met forum.

You have made an excellent choice. It is the finest university in the world.:cool:
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London
Reply 2
If you're thinking of applying to read for a degree at London Metropolitan 'University', I would advise you to reconsider your options. London Metropolitan is one of the worst, if not, the worst university in the country. Most of the courses are 'Mickey Mouse' and carry no weight as far as employers are concerned. From what I have read on forums, most students are very dissatisfied with their courses and claim that they are very poorly run e.g. lecturers not turning up to lectures, poor administration etc. The entrance requirements for London Metropolitan University are very low and the students tend to be rather weak in terms of academic ability.

I would also reconsider the degree you intend to apply for. Events management is very much a 'Mickey Mouse' degree and is viewed as such by employers. If you wish to manage a theme park i.e. Disney World or work in the marketing department of a leading employer, you would be better off studying land economy at the University of Cambridge. Whilst land economy may not be one of our most rigorous courses, it would certainly be more highly regarded than an events management degree from London Metropolitan University.

Doing a 'Mickey Mouse' degree is certainly a waste of time, effort and money.

I hope you won't make that mistake.

Good luck
Don't even consider going there, how it even qualifies to be a university is beyond comprehension. i think they have one of the lowest, if not THE lowest percentage of good honours in the country, and almost all of their courses are for people who really shouldn't go to university; people who got about five C's at GCSE and three C's at A2, if not even lower. if you got BBB or more seriously do not consider going there, even Westminster is better.

Latest

Trending

Trending