The Student Room Group

Revision for May/June ( whos started?)

Hey,

Has anyone begun their revision for their as/a2's? I feel as though I have no time to gain the grades I want ( which is making me so stressed and panicky)

Previous AS students... when did you start revising for your exams? And would you consider now being too late?

Original post by egyptian_cleo
Hey,

Has anyone begun their revision for their as/a2's? I feel as though I have no time to gain the grades I want ( which is making me so stressed and panicky)

Previous AS students... when did you start revising for your exams? And would you consider now being too late?

Get of TSR then, only come on when you need a break woman!

No need for the wink
You should be revising everday at least for two hours
Reply 2
Hey,

I haven't even started studying Physics unit 5 yet, let alone going over everything from the year again...:rolleyes:
Original post by HelloLosers!
Get of TSR then, only come on when you need a break woman!

No need for the wink
You should be revising everday at least for two hours

Not a very nice response....:s-smilie:
Not a very nice response....:s-smilie:

Good for you
Reply 5
Hey,

Im an AS student and feel the same, haven't started revising and it feels like it's too late already, the exams are gonna be here very soon..:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well I said I was going to start on the 1st of Feb it's the 9th now and that hasn't gone well. I guess I will start in the upcoming holiday. I get distracted so easily like I don't think I've actually done a proper hours work for a while.

Quick Reply

Latest