The Student Room Group

Do Muslim girls care about sex before marriage?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lone
Curious... was reading another topic that made me think this, let me know your thoughts.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes we do, because it's forbidden in our Islamic morals and would be a sin if sexual intercourse is done before marriage.
Reply 101
Original post by Tanzi_a
Yeah, when people do stuff it gets around school pretty quick and then obviously in year 8 it’s underage and so the teachers get involved and yeah. The other year groups are just as bad but it seems our year group are just more advanced when it comes to being ‘sexually active’. Ahaha yeah I was away for the lesson they taught about birth and showed the videos; thank God for that. But unfortunately I was there when they taught about actual sex. Then I had to sit through a double in which my messed up class asked questions about it. Not fun. Really not fun.

Yup, we’ve had people lie about the number of girls they’ve picked up to seem cool. Some people just don’t have a backbone anymore and would do anything to up their social standing. But it’s quite funny when you catch them out on their lies. Exactly, first they’re all like yeah it doesn’t matter how many people you’ve done, then they lie about that number to their partners, cause that makes so much sense.

Exactly, its still a form of sex. Islamically it’s a sin and those people who are to convince themselves that oral sex is not the same are just pathetic. I know I’m not the best of Muslims and I probably sin too many times a day to count and so I’m not judging people who do have sex outside of marriage; but it is pathetic to try and convince yourself that oral sex is not a form of sex. Even if you think about it not islamically and think about it logically; it still doesn’t make sense. I’ve got a friend who I’m pretty close with who’s not a Muslim, but she sucked off someone in the toilet, yet she was telling me how she wants to save herself for marriage. I didn’t say anything because she’s a really sensitive person and I didn’t want to make it awkward but that doesn’t make sense to me; it just seems like a contradiction.

I just don’t think I’ll get myself involved with someone who’s got history with numerous girls. And I doubt that’ll change cause I’ve seen it like that for a long time now and I stick strongly to my morals and my outlook on life, but obviously I have no clue what the future holds.

There, I fixed it for you :smile:

A little worrying that's what the younger generation are like now, yeah some of them can't even tie their own shoe laces ha. You sound like the odd one out, out of your year group and I mean that as a compliment. Those lessons definitely count as the most awkward I've ever experienced and probably ever will.

Guy's will always do that unfortunately, treat it like some sort of competition with the only gain being a higher social standing. It would be funny if it weren't a little sad. They are still teenagers so I wouldn't be too surprised, they're bound to say stupid things too.

Yeah exactly, I'm not perfect either I probably commit lots of sins on daily basis too, but I don't try and convince myself what I'm doing is fine especially if its wrong. Yeah it is a form of sex but people will always try and make it to be less of a big deal than it is, people disappoint me. Was your friend pressured at all by the dude? if not I hope you don't mind me saying this but that's a very slutty thing to do especially if your saving yourself for marriage. Probably a moment of weakness or whatever, but if shes sensitive like you say maybe she is regretting it every time she thinks about it.

That's understandable, yeah no one knows what to expect from the future, but sticking to your morals and principals is very admirable.
Original post by Lone
There, I fixed it for you :smile:

A little worrying that's what the younger generation are like now, yeah some of them can't even tie their own shoe laces ha. You sound like the odd one out, out of your year group and I mean that as a compliment. Those lessons definitely count as the most awkward I've ever experienced and probably ever will.

Guy's will always do that unfortunately, treat it like some sort of competition with the only gain being a higher social standing. It would be funny if it weren't a little sad. They are still teenagers so I wouldn't be too surprised, they're bound to say stupid things too.

Yeah exactly, I'm not perfect either I probably commit lots of sins on daily basis too, but I don't try and convince myself what I'm doing is fine especially if its wrong. Yeah it is a form of sex but people will always try and make it to be less of a big deal than it is, people disappoint me. Was your friend pressured at all by the dude? if not I hope you don't mind me saying this but that's a very slutty thing to do especially if your saving yourself for marriage. Probably a moment of weakness or whatever, but if shes sensitive like you say maybe she is regretting it every time she thinks about it.

That's understandable, yeah no one knows what to expect from the future, but sticking to your morals and principals is very admirable.

Yeah but I'm lucky in the sense that I've found a good group of friends so it's okay. Haha yeah I don't see why they they feel the need to teach that stuff to year 7s.

It's kinda sad but I think I'm so used to it know that it's just funny. I feel like people let things slide just because their teenagers and they're 'too young' when in actual fact they have a brain which they choose not to use.

Nope, she had a major crush on him and they used to sext and stuff. I find it really awkward because I have to sit next to the dude in some of my lessons. And it wasn't a moment of weakness, she was really proud of it when she was telling me, I was just too shocked to react and it took a few days to sink it, espically considering she had literally just turned 15. That's out messed up generation for you ahah
I did but when I found the man I love, I knew it was right and I lost my virginity to him :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shatmypants
I did but when I found the man I love, I knew it was right and I lost my virginity to him :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Was the man himself a virgin?
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

Was the man himself a virgin?

Yes he was

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's like asking do Christians care about having sex outside marriage. IT DEPENDS ON THE PERSON.

I used to want to wait, more for my own personal reasons than religious (the religious side of it was only ever fear, not genuine conviction that it was religiously wrong) - but then once I was in a relationship of sorts with someone I loved I really saw no reason why we shouldn't have sex; and having matured I think the idea of marrying someone you've never had sex with is pretty preposterous.
Reply 107
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah but I'm lucky in the sense that I've found a good group of friends so it's okay. Haha yeah I don't see why they they feel the need to teach that stuff to year 7s.

It's kinda sad but I think I'm so used to it know that it's just funny. I feel like people let things slide just because their teenagers and they're 'too young' when in actual fact they have a brain which they choose not to use.

Nope, she had a major crush on him and they used to sext and stuff. I find it really awkward because I have to sit next to the dude in some of my lessons. And it wasn't a moment of weakness, she was really proud of it when she was telling me, I was just too shocked to react and it took a few days to sink it, espically considering she had literally just turned 15. That's out messed up generation for you ahah

Yeah me too, we all tend to keep each other on a good path. Poor kids getting traumatized at that age ha.

It is, you've seen so much that it's funny I understand that. People are way too easy on them, they do have brains and a free will. They'll learn one day but if they're smart they won't need to.

Oh god I didn't know people actually sext each other, thought it was a joke. Yeah imagine it would after knowing what happened between them, my sympathies. Ah some people don't have any self-respect, I would be shocked too; she was only 15!? Yup I'll try not to be too surprised anymore haha
Original post by Lone
Yeah me too, we all tend to keep each other on a good path. Poor kids getting traumatized at that age ha.

It is, you've seen so much that it's funny I understand that. People are way too easy on them, they do have brains and a free will. They'll learn one day but if they're smart they won't need to.

Oh god I didn't know people actually sext each other, thought it was a joke. Yeah imagine it would after knowing what happened between them, my sympathies. Ah some people don't have any self-respect, I would be shocked too; she was only 15!? Yup I'll try not to be too surprised anymore haha

Ahah yeah apparently sexting is a very really thing, although I didn't realise people did it until my friend told me about it. Yup, he tends to flirt a lot as well which makes it so much more awkward haha. 15 when she gave him head and 14 when the sexting began. That's our generation for you.
Reply 109
Original post by Belvitaaa

Posted from TSR Mobile

But it wasn't really 'right' was it because you two weren't married? :K:
Original post by Ruh
But it wasn't really 'right' was it because you two weren't married? :K:

"Sister, post away, as I silently judge you in the background"- jannah or jahanam, lady or slut:wink:
Omg this is crazy even for me 😉
Reply 112
To answer your question; I don't think people understand the concept of how it all works. You see we have morals and religion- they overlap. Because our morals are what makes our religion, those who don't follow religion their morals aren't as strong compared to if they were believers. It's not just Islam but all religion says to not have sex before marriage. I pretty sure that's what marriage is for, otherwise why don't we all get just f*** about with other people.

As a Muslim person I think deep inside everyone cares about sex before marriage but the fact the society/friends and media are promoting sex before marriage it has become a norm in society. Some have the sense to realize this is bull****, and I do mean the media and society's role play.

I think if you make a mistake 'sin' it isn't forgiven straight away you have to earn forgiveness and that wouldn't but praying five times day or even a hundred times a day. But where your intentions lay are the must important bit of redeeming yourself .

I think you should save yourself for that one person, and everyone expects to have that in return but if you can't then well you've got to move on in life and pretend they have saved themselves for you. It's not about varginity but that you have them in the end compared to those they've had sex with. I mean he/she is your happily ever after and not that person they've slept with years ago.

Well that's was a long point of vid hope that helped 😉
What about pre arranged marriage you have no idea if you are sexually compatible if you dont try each other out first

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending