The Student Room Group

Signed for a house but now im unsure! Help!

I've recently just signed for a house (even though my parents said it was financially better for me to move home) I know they are right but I didn't want to move home. So anyway I've signed for a house with three other girls. I know one of them well and the others a little bit. I'm going through a fair bit at the moment, and im not sure if this is why im feeling unsure or because I really am unsure. They all have boyfriends except me, and Im worried im going to be the one left out (theres always one). I don't know if I regret signing the contract but im definitely having anxiety about moving in with them.

What should I do and what are my options?
Original post by AriesGirl
I've recently just signed for a house (even though my parents said it was financially better for me to move home) I know they are right but I didn't want to move home. So anyway I've signed for a house with three other girls. I know one of them well and the others a little bit. I'm going through a fair bit at the moment, and im not sure if this is why im feeling unsure or because I really am unsure. They all have boyfriends except me, and Im worried im going to be the one left out (theres always one). I don't know if I regret signing the contract but im definitely having anxiety about moving in with them.

What should I do and what are my options?

unfortunatley once you've signed the contract if you want to leave you usually have to find someone to take over the tenancy agreement
Reply 2
Original post by jelly1000
unfortunatley once you've signed the contract if you want to leave you usually have to find someone to take over the tenancy agreement

Thanks for the reply, I know its such a pain. In regards to my anxiety about it all, does anyone have any advice?
I only knew one of my housemates well when I moved in with them after first year and I didn't know any of m housemates that I live with now before I moved in. It'll be fine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending