The Student Room Group

Do I tell his girlfriend ?

I found out this evening I am basically the other woman, this guy who without bragging I could do a lot better. He was just funny and seemed the shy nice girl in the rowdy muscular bunch of lad. Now realising just the snake in the grass.

Basically been dating a guy for about 5 weeks usually meet up twice a week after our third week things got sexual and I thought I'd basically won him as he seemed to be smitten with me calling me beautiful constantly saying all VERY nice and flirty things. He blagged me off Valentine's Day saying he had work and we celebrated it in a hotel for the night in the week. I now am pretty sure this was a lie.
To make things more sadistic I have been out with his friends, been invited over the weekend to a trip to new castle with them in a few weeks.

I have proof on my phone as I had my doubts at the beginning as his Facebook said in a relationship and he told me he was single and changed it and I have proof of all the Hail Marys he referred to his "ex girlfriend as" just out of curiosity I was looking at tagged photos from abit recent to what he said they had broke up.

She on her Facebook has a status about how they are going on holiday and is in a relationship but I see nothing on his. Basically feel like a 100% ****.

I don't want drama or to get in her relationship or even be wrong and look mental but I feel I should message her with this as this status about how they are going to Paris was less than 24 hours ago..

Should I just get involved and tell her?
Reply 1
I found out this evening I am basically the other woman, this guy who without bragging I could do a lot better. He was just funny and seemed the shy nice girl in the rowdy muscular bunch of lad. Now realising just the snake in the grass.
Basically been dating a guy for about 5 weeks usually meet up twice a week after our third week things got sexual and I thought I'd basically won him as he seemed to be smitten with me calling me beautiful constantly saying all VERY nice and flirty things. He blagged me off Valentine's Day saying he had work and we celebrated it in a hotel for the night in the week. I now am pretty sure this was a lie.
To make things more sadistic I have been out with his friends, been invited over the weekend to a trip to new castle with them in a few weeks.

I have proof on my phone as I had my doubts at the beginning as his Facebook said in a relationship and he told me he was single and changed it and I have proof of all the Hail Marys he referred to his "ex girlfriend as" just out of curiosity I was looking at tagged photos from abit recent to what he said they had broke up.

She on her Facebook has a status about how they are going on holiday and is in a relationship but I see nothing on his. Basically feel like a 100% ****.

I don't want drama or to get in her relationship or even be wrong and look mental but I feel I should message her with this as this status about how they are going to Paris was less than 24 hours ago..

Should I just get involved and tell her?
I find it strange that his friends would be in on him basically stringing you along, not that does not happen! You should speak to him about this first get the truth then work out your next move from there, good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
If I were her I would want to know.
Original post by Nicholas Nelson
If I were her I would want to know.

Yes but she does not know if she knows she exists. Open relationships are a real thing in this society

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending